Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 1/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Re: 1/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I thought that look meant, "I cant believe I'm wearing these (insert explicative here) wedding clothes circa 1987 again!"

The dress was "long wasted".....

That's about right, YardGnome, at least the 'wasted' part!

FORT Regular

Jo was her usual flirty with the Keough boy self. D U M B.
    Which is pretty disgusting, considering he's 15 and she's at least 30. Is there a barfing emoticon?

Quote Originally Posted by RealLee;2766354;
    Which is pretty disgusting, considering he's 15 and she's at least 30 (Colton and Jo). Is there a barfing emoticon?
    It's her voice it says "I'm gonna seduce you" in between "The way I FEEELLLLLL" the 4 and 5th "L"
    When I have her song on I can here it! JK
    Colton wouldn't know what to do with A woman, maybe pour water on her than call her A "fag".
    Ribbitt

Did you notice all the groovy groomsmen who go to the same 80's stylist as George? Who ARE these Putzes?

Someone mentioned that they can't believe Ashley wrote her speech. I do. So I would have to say it more than likely wasn't her OWN words/thoughts, but some she plagerized from the internet. Perhaps little, cute graphics you can get with sayings/poems from Photobucket. To me, it looks like Ashley is packing on the pounds again. She's gone from "single stuff" to "double stuffed" oreo! I would rate that speech as a Honda Civic on a scale of Geo to Mercedes.

I have so much more to snark on, but I need to re-watch and take notes. There was TOO much.

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2766447;
    Did you notice all the groovy groomsmen who go to the same 80's stylist as George? Who ARE these Putzes?

Someone mentioned that they can't believe Ashley wrote her speech. I do. So I would have to say it more than likely wasn't her OWN words/thoughts, but some she plagerized from the internet. Perhaps little, cute graphics you can get with sayings/poems from Photobucket. To me, it looks like Ashley is packing on the pounds again. She's gone from "single stuff" to "double stuffed" oreo! I would rate that speech as a Honda Civic on a scale of Geo to Mercedes.

I have so much more to snark on, but I need to re-watch and take notes. There was TOO much.
    Don't look to closely at Quinn, SindyLew. Your eyes might explode.
    I didn't like her before this epesode and like her even less now. (O C Now)
    Ribbitt

Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2766462;
    Don't look to closely at Quinn, SindyLew. Your eyes might explode.
    I didn't like her before this epesode and like her even less now. (O C Now)
    Don't worry toad. I think I've seen enough of funbags Quinn! There's lots of wedding stuff and Jeanna BBQ stuff to snark on.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2766447;

Someone mentioned that they can't believe Ashley wrote her speech. I do. So I would have to say it more than likely wasn't her OWN words/thoughts, but some she plagerized from the internet. Perhaps little, cute graphics you can get with sayings/poems from Photobucket.
    I agree with you 100% on that one. I was thinking the same thing. She probably googled "wedding speech or "wedding quotes" and plagerized all of them into something intellegible. Which is what shocked the hell outta everyone. It was intellegible.

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2766657;
    I agree with you 100% on that one. I was thinking the same thing. She probably googled "wedding speech or "wedding quotes" and plagerized all of them into something intellegible. Which is what shocked the hell outta everyone. It was intellegible.
    Not sure it really flowed. It's like she stuck one cliche'd paragraph after another. But, hey....we're not talking someone who truly understands the english language and proper grammar here.

All I have to say is that the fairytale couple better hold each other's hands tight. I have a feeling they will be on an everlasting "dip" on their rollercoaster of life sooner than later!

Those dresses were horrible! That green color looked bad. I felt sorry for Laurie's sister when she asked her if she wanted to run a flat iron through her hair......like telling her she's ugly.
    Yup, with donuts!!