Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 1/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Re: 1/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Wow....they don't care for Jo do they? You could cut the air with a knife. They were all making fun of her in front of her face.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Kara's hair looks horrible. It makes her look cheap. She needs to go back to her natural color. Tammy still has her man...good for her.

I think they all look uncomfy around each other myself. I'd like to be a fly on the wall and listen to them snark on each other after they leave.
    Last edited by IstateTheFacts; 01-23-2008 at 02:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mare68;2766103;
    Ok,, so I watched the repeat..and at Jeana's party, did anyone else notice Quinn's top? she had this weird necklace on and it kinda went down her cleavage crack and it was bizarre. It went on forever and seemed so wrong.. it caught my eye when Jeana was flirting with Donn and Quinn said she was available if Jeana wasn't.
    Hopefully Quinn will give thought to less boob crack in S4 (if there is one). Watching herself on TV lets Quinn see just how bad her boob clevage REALLY looks. Now she's seeing what the rest of us have to endure.

Cracked me up (no pun intended) because in a past episode they showed Quinn's sister who had absolutely NO boobs at all. Zero. Anyone else catch that?

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Just finished my DVR'd episode.
    Few notes then to bed:

YAY! Quinn finally got some sense!

Tammy is the ONLY one with a head on her shoulders. After the cake/boat fiasco, she pulled the plug on Bravo filming her family so they could adjust normally. They all looked better for it. And Tammy actually looked Rockin'!

Brianna is a hoot! First time I LOL the whole show!

Jo was her usual flirty with the Keough boy self. D U M B.

Lauri had a beautiful wedding as predicted. Let's see if the marriage is as noteworthy.

Tamra seems to own ONLY leopard print. Please God, make it all self combust!

Vicki definitely has a drinking problem. She stated its editing by Bravo but when she willingly goes on camera and states she doesn't remember bit and pieces of a backyard party, that's a problem. I don't care who you are...

By the way, I loved the updates at the end. Especially knowing they were most recent, not 3 months ago.

Update from Jeana: Miss Kara did pierce her nose and I was angry the whole drive up.Jeana's Blog: Read Jeana Keough's Online Blog - Real Housewives of Orange County TV Show - Official Bravo TV Site

Lauri's blog is too audacious to comment on.

Okay. Brain it shutting down. More snarking fun tomorrow!
    Last edited by Beezers; 01-23-2008 at 02:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by good girl;2765934;
    Oh my gosh -- tooooo weird for words -- what the bleep --- that was crazy -- so she got her freak on with Billy -- oh I think he liked Roxy -- and then they break up -- how embarrassing was all of that!!!!
    Did Billy KNOW that she Roxy really was Quinn? Maybe not?
    Ribbitt

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2766118;
    Wow....they don't care for Jo do they? You could cut the air with a knife. They were all making fun of her in front of her face.

I didn't really see the point of her showing up at the party other than promoting her singing career. I also noticed she is on the reunion show and I don't get it.. she's not on the show all season but is at the reunion? If we have to hear the singing next week you are going to hear me screaming worse than Vicki and it won't be woo hoo either.

ok.. thought about my post for a second and had to edit as I realized maybe they will only bring her on for a segment to again, promote her singing and supposed pilot show?

FORT Regular

Tamra stating on national television that she needs to "grow up" is the understatement of the year. Hello? Boob kissing is beyond immature. It's tramp city.

As for the wedding extravaganza - I thought it was beautiful but was disappointed we didn't see more partying and the proverbial guest or two falling down drunk or barfing in the bushes.

The segment with Jo was too funny - talk about walking into a hornet's nest! I didn't hear her say anything about her pilot though. Did I miss it?

Also those hard hitting Questions by Andy (Greg Brady) to Quinn; "are they real". That's what we all want to know
    Next Week I guess
    Ribbitt

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2766128;
    Did Billy KNOW that she Roxy really was Quinn? Maybe not?
    I think he was hoping "Roxy" was really "Rocky" in drag!

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rose;2766132;
    Boob kissing is beyond immature.
    That's when I laughed so hard, I woke-up my son.
    Ribbitt