Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Re: 1/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quinn may tie up Lauri and put herself in the bride to be position. The lady wants that spot...watch out Lauri. Maybe that is why Lauri didn't invite her.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2755303;
    Lauri, if you are reading this....your son feels unloved. In order for him to want to change, he has to have a support system and feel loved. He feels disadvantaged in life and that no one really cares. Instead of planning lavish weddings and trips, you should be including your son into your integrating family and showing love by being a role model. He needs to feel like he is a part of a family and not tossed out into the wind.
    Bravo, well said ISTF!

I think Lauri is the one who needs psychotherapy. Does she even have a heart? She comes across as ultra-self-absorbed. Me, Me, and Me. I feel sad for Josh, his spirit seems broken.

Shane should marry McKenzie and they could fight over who is prettier in the mirror. Lindsey should marry Ryan. They could wear each other's $400 pair of jeans and come up with ways to be victims together.

Quinn should go on that new "Millionaire MatchMaker" show BRAVO keeps shoving down everyone's throats On second thought, not a good idea. One of the clips mentions "no sex" as a rule for members.

FORT Regular

Jeana and Vicki should forget about Boot Camp and start a Coto Swinger's Club.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;2755364;
    Quinn should go on that new "Millionaire MatchMaker" show BRAVO keeps shoving down everyone's throats On second thought, not a good idea. One of the clips mentions "no sex" as a rule for members.

Regarding Quinn....I think I know what her problem is....she is way way toooo serious on her dates. She needs to have fun without discussing marriage, the bible, and where this date is leading. Quinn, you are trying to control the situation and men sense that you are "an agenda" type of lady. Guys hear commitment, control, marriage and they translate that to responsibility, debt, death, doom, and one person for the rest of their life. Not good, Quinn. Men in their 40s are smart enough to not fall for the ladies hanging out act of your blouse coercion to get them in bed so you can say, "marry me or I won't have sex with you."

Quote Originally Posted by Boopers;2755045;
    jeana is going to steal donn away!
    Oh, you never lied! After watching tonight's episode I think they may just wind up together especially after Vicki mentioned she sometimes wished she was single. What was up with that anyway? I think Donn's a good guy and don't think for one second Jeana doesn't get that.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rose;2755366;
    Jeana and Vicki should forget about Boot Camp and start a Coto Swinger's Club.
    Swinger's Club serving "Man Juice"

Vicki wouldn't be happy if she had the power of being the president of the United States. She wouldn't be happy if she had a rolex or the husband of the year....George. Vicki wants what she can't have and until she figures out what her real issue is, she will never be at peace. Vicki by far is the unhappiest one of the group. I thought it was Jeana, but I think they are both vying for that title.