Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Re: 1/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

How many episodes do we have to hear that Ryan is getting cut off and has to move out? He obviously knows that they don't mean a thing that they tell him. They enable him. At this point, I refuse to comment on that situation because I think they are handling him totally wrong and it just frustrates me.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Boopers;2755093;
    why on earth do you need a limo to pick up a wedding dress?!
    Because it was FILMING DAY! Silly Boopers! On the other days, they just drive their jalopy Mercedes and Porsches.

I don't believe that Quinn is not jumping between the sheets with these men (just my opinion). I am sure that Billy is not staying to hear her talk about the bible to him. The chemistry thing is something I don't feel either between those 2.

FORT Regular

I'm racing over to her ultra exclusive (not) house in Ladera and beating her with the always empty paper towel holder in her kitchen.
    I noticed that too ........I often miss so much of what is actually going on because I'm too busy checking out the backgrounds.

As much as I like Tamra, I think they are just trying to impress others on this episode. It's too bad because that is one thing that she didn't like about Lauri when she snarked on her saying, "I'm sooooo glad that Lauri is going to be soooooo rich." Tamra, you know you shouldn't act like Lauri, now stop. tsk tsk

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2755272;
    I don't believe that Quinn is not jumping between the sheets with these men (just my opinion). I am sure that Billy is not staying to hear her talk about the bible to him. The chemistry thing is something I don't feel either between those 2.
    Only for Quinn to say "Oh God! Oh God!"
    Well that and the see the two bald-headed men doing jumping jacks.
    Ribbitt

I am curious to know how much George actually makes $$$ and how much of it is show boating???? Does anyone really know???? It is kind of sad that these 2 adults who have been married a few times haven't yet had the maturity to realize that they should be saving money for their kids' education and futures. It is still about themselves. They should be role models to their kids and showing them that you shouldn't have to spend your money on lavish gifts, weddings and vacations to be happy. I really hope that someday they see the light. Love is not about a wallet, but they are teaching their kids this.

I think these people all are just trying to make the viewers believe they are rich when they are charging up their credit cards, living on borrowed money and using Bravo's generous freebies to make them look rich. I don't think ANY of them have a pot to pee in or a window to throw it out of.

After the cameras are long gone, these people will be paying for what they were doing to impress the viewers. You need to realize one thing.....the viewers are NOT impressed with money or what you have, we are impressed with how you live your lives, how you carry yourselves, and how you are role models to your children....which means we are NOT impressed at this point.

Josh looks like TROUBLE to me. I really don't think any kind of counseling will change him. He has to learn by doing....trial and error. I predict that his future will be dim....let's hope not, but I don't see an awakening happening soon where he is concerned. I just see a lot of bitter, anger, hatred and blame going on. I don't think Dr. Laura, Dr. Phil or Dr. Drew can fix 20 something years of hate towards his mother.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

She'll probably put him in another "boarding school" now located in Los Alamitos that runs for 4 months at a time. Equivilant of boot camp, but they either gradulate H.S. or get a GED in the end. We shall see....

OH!! Also, have you all seend the commercial that preceeds the show every break about the Million Dollar Matchmaker? Anyone remember their motto? It's been Lauri's mantra since she left Sophie's dad:
    Money CAN buy you happiness. I SWEAR! That's what the commerical says!
    Now it ALL makes sense!