Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Re: 1/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Why on earth would Tamra go to a tanning booth then go get botox? Tanning ages you faster than anything. I don't think she is the brightest housewife.

Quinn is wasting her time with Billy. I agree with someone else that my gaydar is going off where he is concerned. I wish he would be honest with Quinn.

Lauri has been married too many times and she is way too old to be acting this way over a wedding. Where did she expect her son to go and live if he wasn't working and didn't have any money to live on???? I wouldn't want him either if he was breaking the rules, but the kid didn't have many options or places to go, did he?

FORT Regular

I'm not at all sure that Josh knew the cameras would be there when he showed up for the meeting. He was lurking around outside until Lauri called called him inside. Lauri may have summoned him for any number of reasons and then sprung the psychotherapist and cameras on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2755241;
    That was until George's EX stole him away (it was mentioned on this show) and got him into disobeying his loving mother, Lauri.
    What??????????????
    MoanDALEESA for Class President!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RealLee;2755162;
    I'm convinced Billy is gay. There's no doubt about it. I wonder if he knows?
    I said a few weeks ago that when he asked Quinn if she'd have his baby, what he really meant was would she be the "oven" for he and his partner.

Josh kinda looked stoned at the end there. Maybe George's EX is not doing A good job rearing this kid Josh come back to your Loving Mama!

I can't wait to see the wedding of the (Bravo) year
    Ribbitt

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2755251;
    Josh kinda looked stoned at the end there. Maybe George's EX is not doing A good job rearing this kid Josh come back to your Mama!
    He WAS in rehab when this was shot. She sprung him for HER own good.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2755252;
    I think I may have dozed off when they showed that tonight. I can't believe she did that to him

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell1130;2755245;
    I'm not at all sure that Josh knew the cameras would be there when he showed up for the meeting. He was lurking around outside until Lauri called called him inside. Lauri may have summoned him for any number of reasons and then sprung the psychotherapist and cameras on him.
    That psychotherapist Stacey Kaiser (sp) guest appears on tons of day time t.v. talk shows. I see her all the time. Obviously she auditioned for the part.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Oh that's sad if true....

On another note, my mouth dropped open to the floor when Vicki said she wished she was single. Hello??? I'm thinking, if she wasn't then, she IS right at THIS point! And Jeana is more than happy to take her leftovers. And Donn would be happier for it. They look like they'd have a good time together.
    One psycho's trash is another playmate's treasure!
    Also, literally, my cat jumped off the couch and ran into the next room when Tamra screamed, "I'm F***in 40!!" at the end of her party. Did she not see the relevance of turning 40 and her $40,000 watch? Dimwit! And if I have to hear her say she desrves it one more time, I'm racing over to her ultra exclusive (not) house in Ladera and beating her with the always empty paper towel holder in her kitchen. It's just a peeve of mine. Like when my kids say they're starving. They have no clue what that literally is. So now they say they're very hungry. Deserving watches??? Having a monogamous, faithful husband in an affluent part of California with beautiful, healthy children and a stable home life is more than anyone should ask for. Sounds to me she's taken a tad bit too many ungrateful pills. :nono

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;2755257;
    That psychotherapist Stacey Kaiser (sp) guest appears on tons of day time t.v. talk shows. I see her all the time. Obviously she auditioned for the part.
    She's most notable for Celebrity Fit Club