Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 1/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;2755155;
    I appreciate the info !!
    Except whoops, I'm wrong. I think they'll be reopened after the episode airs on the West Coast.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

OK...I don't get it...I read the rules and everything...but now all the threads are closed too?!!?

FORT Newbie

What the hell is going on w/ all the locked up threads?

Seriously, if those women on the show are having their lawyers threaten this site, its a losing battle on their part, please don't buy into it.

I swear these housewives are like the mafia, they take down any site that calls them out on what they really are.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

As MFWalkoff said above, all the discussion threads, except the one for the episode airing, are closed until the episode finishes airing on the West Coast.

Could someone explain to me if Laurie is soooo concerned about where Josh is living (with George's ex wife) why did she kick him out to begin with. Her concern about her own son goes just as far as what George wants to do. And I loved it when the two faced beeatch says to Josh as he's coming into the house, "Pull your pants up". Yeah you hatchet face that will cure everything. Boy I really dislike her, she is by far the most selfish beeatch in "Cuckoo by the sea". I think I like Jeanna the most. Her feet seem planted firmly on the ground.

FORT Regular

2 best words of the evening: Tramp stamp. That just cracked me up during her birthday party. Gee, I guess she deserves that big fancy expensive watch too! lol

Mare

The closer you get to Quinn, the older she is.

Simon is one hella sales man I think I'm gonna cry too
    Last edited by Toad; 01-16-2008 at 02:24 AM.
    Ribbitt

DO NOT get me going on Quinn's boob-crack again. When they focused on her and Billy walking "the plank", boarding the yacht for Tamra's party, her boobs looked SO DISGUSTING in that black dress I literally changed the channel. I threw up in my mouth a little. Her boob crack almost went down to her waist - literally

Proud Red Sox Lover irishkate81's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;2755224;
    DO NOT get me going on Quinn's boob-crack again. When they focused on her and Billy walking "the plank", boarding the yacht for Tamra's party, her boobs looked SO DISGUSTING in that black dress I literally changed the channel. I threw up in my mouth a little. Her boob crack almost went down to her waist - literally
    You'd think, with all her talk of looking young and dating younger guys, she'd get a lift. Those things must sag to her knees when they're not supported. Like udders
    BB9 Josh to Sharon: "Code Red Emergency, I need your Precious Moments Bible!!""

I think Josh was rebellious but in most part, OK for A teen growing up in the OC. That was until George's EX stole him away (it was mentioned on this show) and got him into disobeying his loving mother, Lauri. May he come back from the dark side and reconcile with his REAL family.
    Ribbitt