Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 1/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Re: 1/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

The housewives act like they have been locked in the house for 20 years and once they've gotten out, they are socially inept. They scream, quack, say inappropriate things and brag about material things. Too bad they were locked in their houses for all those years. They have to re-learn how to be social all over again. Step 1: Stop screaming Step 2: Don't discuss what $$$ you have Step 3: Stop acting like sorority sisters in your early 20s at ages 40-50+

I am just now watching Vicki's expression when Tamra is showing off "the Rolex" and I think she will run home to Donn (if he is still around that is) and b$$$$ to him..."why don't you ever do that for me?" I think that Vicki is realizing that Donn is freeloading whereas George and Simon keep on giving.

George and Simon have to give. They have nothing else going for them other than their money.
    Yup, with donuts!!

George thought he was in Yosemite. He is not the brightest of the men is he? Someone needs to get George some clothes. He wears long sleeved shirts (button down) with shorts.

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2761059;
    The housewives act like they have been locked in the house for 20 years and once they've gotten out, they are socially inept. They scream, quack, say inappropriate things and brag about material things. Too bad they were locked in their houses for all those years. They have to re-learn how to be social all over again. Step 1: Stop screaming Step 2: Don't discuss what $$$ you have Step 3: Stop acting like sorority sisters in your early 20s at ages 40-50+
    And stop making inappropriate gestures!! Vicki's limo ride was horrible with her hand signs. So unladylike. And to Vicky, specifically, stop hitting people to get their attention.
    I love the comment, "they've gotten out". Sounds like they escaped from a place they were held captive and are running out of control!
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Maybe it's because I'm a guy, but I think spending all that $$$ on a wedding is ridiculous. I would rather have a quiet ceremony. This ceremony of the century is just to show off. What for? They will be divorced in less than 3 years. Anyone want to bet me?

You and I are similar in thoughts IstateTheFacts. I want something for me, not for all the people who might pretend to be my friends to come to an expensive wedding.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Agree with both the above. It's very selfish and tacky, especially for people who have been married before. Do it small, intimate, and for the people who care about your happiness. And if they are so, so rich, give a gift to a charity you both love.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

I watched the scene today where Lauri was telling George that his kids were not worldly and that they were closed minded.

This is how a guy takes that: George, stop giving your kids $$$ and give it to me (Lauri).

We are going to have fun next week after we watch this wedding. Is model McKenzie going to do her famous, eye roll?