Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 1/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 1/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Ok, I finally got around to watching this week's newest episode. I searched this thread to see if anyone else brought up this observation, but I couldn't find it...forgive me if I missed it, but did anyone notice that when Laurie and George showed up for the party on the boat, that Jeana said to the camera "Princess Whori, here she comes" and then yelled to her "Princess Laurie". I re-ran it 2 or 3 times and I heard no L on Laurie's name the first time she said it.

Did no one else notice that??? Did she really say that??? Or, are my ears failing me? Or did the editing crew somehow work that in without Jeana's knowledge...

Vickie is jealous of all the housewives right now. She wishes she were single, she wishes she got a rolex, etc. I wouldn't doubt if she called Laurie whorie...lol
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by katkitty;2760920;
    Ok, I finally got around to watching this week's newest episode. I searched this thread to see if anyone else brought up this observation, but I couldn't find it...forgive me if I missed it, but did anyone notice that when Laurie and George showed up for the party on the boat, that Jeana said to the camera "Princess Whori, here she comes" and then yelled to her "Princess Laurie". I re-ran it 2 or 3 times and I heard no L on Laurie's name the first time she said it.

Did no one else notice that??? Did she really say that??? Or, are my ears failing me? Or did the editing crew somehow work that in without Jeana's knowledge...
    Oh my gosh, I just finished watching the marathon - wish I'd have paid closer attention but I'm sure I'll get another opportunity - I could totally see Jeana having it in her to snark on Whori.....I love that in her!

I loved Jeana stating the obvious that she wants Donn and Vickie better be nice because it would just be a short move down the street for him... tee hee
    Yup, with donuts!!

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Regarding Donn and Jeana.....I think that is ridiculous. They are neighbors and friends. Jeana will go for a younger guy when she decides she wants one.

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2760944;
    Regarding Donn and Jeana.....I think that is ridiculous. They are neighbors and friends. Jeana will go for a younger guy when she decides she wants one.
    LOL! You say that as if she can just take her pick!
    "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
    ~ Touchstone; As You Like It

Jeana used to be a playboy model. "Used" is the word. She won't be able to get a younger man and with the money she has she probably won't want one.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2760987;
    Jeana used to be a playboy model. "Used" is the word. She won't be able to get a younger man and with the money she has she probably won't want one.
    ITA - I don't see Jeana with a Jared type. I have the feeling when she's ready she won't be chasing Jareds or playing cougar

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Just watching the show. Jeana looks "high" and out of it. I wouldn't want her to be my realtor. Vicki just said she was "drunk" and it was only 2:00. Quinn just said, "I don't know what I'm doing." We knew that, Quinn. Ashley just asked her mom for a car if she is going to say something NICE to her mom for her toast. Ashley, you're 22....buy one yourself (spoiled brat).
    Tamra, I think enjoys upsetting Simon to see how far he can be pushed in regards to Ryan. Ryan and Megan seem to run with a "tough" crowd and from the wrong sides of the tracks. I don't see good things for those 2 if they continue on a path to self destruction. Vicki is just annoying to me and very very miserable. I used to like her, but I don't anymore....she has a mean spirit I think.

It just goes to show you that it doesn't matter how much money you have....obviously none of them are truly happy with their lives. I have no money and can say I'm pretty happy with mine.
    Yup, with donuts!!