Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 1/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: 1/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I agree Tammy looked a little bit larger this episode but wasn't sure if it was true or just because she was next to Tamra. I never realized how tiny Tamra was until I saw her among the other housewives who all tower over her. No wonder she grabs boobies, she's eye level with them.

I kinda hope Jeana and Donn end up together, I think they would be a good couple who appreciated each other. I would feel badly for Vicki because I don't like seeing most people hurt but I do think it would be a better match. Vicki is really insecure and it's sad. I think she's a twit but to be honest I can see some of the insecurities she has in myself (in a non-liquored up, not screeching, not racist kind of way) so I understand it. I think I have them to a *much* lesser extent though, thank goodness!

I liked Simon last night. I think he recognized that Lauri and George (and maybe the other housewives) were making fun of Tamra so wanted to give her a boost and show them up. By the time this was filmed I assume all the junk about George and Lauri had hit the fan so he knew what losers they were. Not that Tamra is some innocent who needs protecting because she's quite snarky herself, but I'm glad that Simon sticks up for them.

Anyone else dying to see Tamra's and Vicki's mothers get together for a night of bingo and beer? Or at a Chippendales show? Just think it would be funny.

Probably more to say but darned if I can think of it now.

"Anyone else dying to see Tamra's and Vicki's mothers get together for a night of bingo and beer? Or at a Chippendales show? Just think it would be funny."

What a super idea! Throw Tammy's mom into the mix. They could all go on a bus trip, too. "Real Mothers of the Real Housewives . . . . ." Imagine what they would say about their daughters!
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2755737;
    Imagine what they would say about their daughters!
    "Her hair looks yellow!"- Vicki's mom. LOVE the idea of a bus trip. In previous employment I've dealt with folks on bus trips. Gotta love the ones that steal the Sweet and Low packets off the table.

BTW, have we seen any of Lauri's family? I wasn't paying attention so didn't know if her mom or sisters showed up for her shower. I'd love to see them.

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2755284;
    I am curious to know how much George actually makes $$$ and how much of it is show boating???? Does anyone really know????
    I think it's GREAT that they showed all the expense and extravagance of the wedding last night. Lauri DID say on the show that George is writing all the checks.

I hope someone (at Bravo of course) is getting the calculator out and making notes. Hopefully they put a dollar figure post it all over our TV screens next week. I'm just curious!

I'm sure G & L will have to demolish that $40,000 figure that the Barney's were throwing out THIS episode and make them look like paupers.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2755796;
    I hope someone (at Bravo of course) is getting the calculator out and making notes. Hopefully they put a dollar figure post it all over our TV screens next week. I'm just curious! .
    Ohhh! I know. They should do a VH1 'Pop-Up Video' where everytime they show something about the wedding, a little pop-up blob appears with the amount it cost. Too fun!!

FORT Newbie

I found it amusing that Vicki was so perturbed that she's never received a Rolex from her man. Actually, I'm rather surprised that she hasn't bought one for herself. After all, she is building an empire and the grander the better. She admits she likes living large, so her next stop should be at the local Rolex store.

Quote Originally Posted by cathybuffano;2755847;
    I found it amusing that Vicki was so perturbed that she's never received a Rolex from her man.
    Maybe Donn wants Vicki to pull back just a bit (2 mortgages, volcanoes and ice in pools )

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2755812;
    Ohhh! I know. They should do a VH1 'Pop-Up Video' where everytime they show something about the wedding, a little pop-up blob appears with the amount it cost. Too fun!!
    Pop-up Video would be GREAT!

Pop-ups would be super on the actual ladies' bodies and their surgeries. Imagine all the little pop-ups all over Lauri's face.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Regular

Pop ups with the prices of the various procedures! A banner over the boobs with $6000 and then have another one on Tamra showing them reduced for another $8k or so.
    Botox? $400 or so
    Lips? Priceless they have been done so many times!