Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 1/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: 1/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I only got to watch a few minutes of Tamra's party and didn't see the whole episode. Did they show a preview of that new New York wives show? And if so, how catty will we be with them?

FORT Regular

Ok, I am watching this episode again, and after watching Billy, I just get the vibe I did when I watched Jo and Slade on season 1. It's hard for me to watch this couple and it seems so contrived.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mare68;2755562;
    Ok, I am watching this episode again, and after watching Billy, I just get the vibe I did when I watched Jo and Slade on season 1. It's hard for me to watch this couple and it seems so contrived.
    Bingo, it is just as fake and arranged.
    He plays on the Pink Team while she is on the High School Cheerleading Team.
    Clearly not a match.

FORT Newbie

Did Simon really buy that $40k Rolex for Tamra? Or is this just another example of S3's excessive product placement, where companies donate or loan items for the sake of advertising?

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2755300;
    Josh looks like TROUBLE to me. I really don't think any kind of counseling will change him. He has to learn by doing....trial and error. I predict that his future will be dim....let's hope not, but I don't see an awakening happening soon where he is concerned. I just see a lot of bitter, anger, hatred and blame going on. I don't think Dr. Laura, Dr. Phil or Dr. Drew can fix 20 something years of hate towards his mother.
    I TOTALLY agree with your assessment. Everybody is so hung up on what Lauri supposedly has done to her kid...making him the perpetual victim. I had a Mother WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY worse than Lauri Waring could ever be and I'm blessed! It was a way long road to get to where I am, which is what has made me appreciate it ALL THE MORE.

That's why I think all of these kids (except for maybe Tammy's and Brianna) are in trouble. They have a HUGE sense of entitlement.

FORT Regular

In my opinion, Tammy's kids are two of the most "enitled" on the whole show.

How many times have we heard about Lou not leaving them any money? They are adults, albeit young. How many times has Lindsey whined about not being able to live the life style that her friends live? Megan is throwing parties on yachts and she and her friends are trashing them.

I like Tammy. I just think her two daughters are just as spoiled as many of the other kids on this show.

I agree about Brianna who seems quite grounded.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by katie/lynn;2755538;
    I noticed that Tammy Knickerbocker looks like she gained weight. And not in a flabby fat way, but in a bulked up football player way. She lumbers around like a linebacker! Very manly.
    I noticed that, too, especially at the beginning of each episode when introducting the housewives. Very unfeminine.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine123;2755514;
    If Tamra got her boobs reduced in one of the other episodes, how come they look just as big???
    Yeah, I've been waiting for the smaller version of Tamra myself. She looks exactly the same.

FORT Regular

were they borrowing that from the jeweler or did George buy that for her???!!!!!
    I'm pretty sure that jewelry was borrowed. Bravo doesn't give away free advertising, and there was a very obvious placement shot of the sign out front. Those pieces may have cost more than George's house.

Not sure about the rolex. Maybe Tamra actually closed the sale of that house to her friend, and the commission would have paid for that Rolex. Too bad she's inexperienced and the market is crap, there won't be too many more commissions for her now. I thought it was gaudy and totally clashes with her tramp stamp. Even tackier was her telling everyone, "oh my God, this thing is, like, $40 grand!" If they were as affluent and wealthy as they are trying to appear for the cameras, then she wouldn't be so shocked and impressed at the price tag.
    Last edited by RealLee; 01-16-2008 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by katie/lynn;2755538;
    I noticed that Tammy Knickerbocker looks like she gained weight. And not in a flabby fat way, but in a bulked up football player way. She lumbers around like a linebacker! Very manly.
    I agree....I think she's a beautiful woman, but I notice in the opening credits she walks like a linebacker..