Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 1/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: 1/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I agree with the comments about Simon. He seems to come out of this series smelling like a rose.
    Tamra must have qualities that are not apparent to me.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;2755330;
    FORT cracks me up. I wish I would have joined sooner !
    Me too! I love the snarkilicious comments here!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by NotFromTheOC;2755460;
    I agree with the comments about Simon. He seems to come out of this series smelling like a rose.
    Tamra must have qualities that are not apparent to me.

Simon is smarter than the other men as far as letting the cameras showing flattering aspects regarding himself. And why not?
    Plus, let's not forget it is his first year on the show. Give it some time, it will crack eventually. I hope not.
    Simon/Tamra seem to have it together as a couple. Even though Cryan could be more accomplished at his age, he seems well adjusted. He makes silly statements but he is rightfully employed. That is more than many of the other Rhooc's spawns.
    So he likes Tatoos and is a little clueless regarding the cost of living. At least, he knows that he can't make it on $10/hour and live the OC lifestyle.

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;2755315;
    Yeah, and she does a good job of touching her own
    If Tamra got her boobs reduced in one of the other episodes, how come they look just as big???

Sorry if this has already been answered (still reading!! LOL!!), but all that diamond jewelry Lauri and George were picking up.....were they borrowing that from the jeweler or did George buy that for her???!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rose;2755399;
    I agree about Simon. He is a hard-working guy and seems to really enjoy being at home with his family. His speech to his wife on her birthday was really sweet - "she stole my parking spot then she stole my heart" was a true tear-jerker (hey that would make a great country western song!) but poor Tamra, she was so neurotic about turning 40, I'm afraid she didn't quite get it. (She teared up and then said something dumb, I forget what it was).
    Maybe she just called him an a**hole or flipped him the bird like she seems to be so fond of doing!! Class act all the way!!

As far as Vicki.....Vicki seems to be a VERY insecure person who HAS to be the center of attention at all times!! I swear if that woman was sitting next to me screaming like a freaking banshee like she does or constantly hitting and shoving me like she was doing to Tammy, I would either have to get up and leave or knock her out of her chair!!......That is why she CANNOT stand when something good happens for someone else because it takes the focus and attention off of her.....even when she gave her little drunken speech at Lauri's bridal shower, it was more about her and about how SHE took Lauri in and how SHE helped Lauri out, it wasn't about Lauri......

I am also amazed, and I realize it is all in the editing, but these women are NEVER without a drink in their hands!!! I seem to remember in a past season when Kara said that her mother, Jeana, never drinks.....she seems to be making up for it now!!!

FORT Regular

I noticed that Tammy Knickerbocker looks like she gained weight. And not in a flabby fat way, but in a bulked up football player way. She lumbers around like a linebacker! Very manly.

FORT Fanatic

Can you imagine sitting between Vicky and Tamra?
    One would hit you while the other one would fondle your boobies.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by limom;2755555;
    Can you imagine sitting between Vicky and Tamra?
    One would hit you while the other one would fondle your boobies.

Ooh so true and too funny!!