Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 1/15 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I agree. I think Vicki is the least happy of them all. As Donn once mentioned "Balance..." All that material stuff is great but ...

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

I don't think Simon is really into all this materialistic showboating of money myself. I think he is most likely a simple, hard-working guy who is content at home being with his family. I am sure they've had many a fight over botex and implants. He is into...natural is better. I am sure he is just doing all of this for the cameras because I sense that he would rather put money in the bank for his kids (not Ryan) and invest in their future. He is most likely afraid that he will lose "the hottest housewife in OC" if he doesn't keep up with the Keough's, the Peterson's or the Gunvalson's.

FORT Regular

IMO, both Vicki and Jeana are obsessed with making money because of their deep-seated insecurity and shallow consumerism but it seems Jeana has figured out that having a man around to "work in the yard" does have its rewards.

Jeana's lonliness is very apparent. Vicki just feels short-changed.

If there is trouble in Shire City - it wouldn't surprise me. Don seems like a nice enough guy but I wonder if he isn't the next hubby to end up in rehab for a drinking problem? What does he do for a living?

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rose;2755387;

Jeana's lonliness is very apparent. Vicki just feels short-changed.
    Ohhh, right on the money Desert Rose. Kudos for your observation

Yeah, what DOES Donn do for a living nowdays? A few episodes back I remember Vicki mentioning that Donn was traveling a lot?

FORT Regular

I agree about Simon. He is a hard-working guy and seems to really enjoy being at home with his family. His speech to his wife on her birthday was really sweet - "she stole my parking spot then she stole my heart" was a true tear-jerker (hey that would make a great country western song!) but poor Tamra, she was so neurotic about turning 40, I'm afraid she didn't quite get it. (She teared up and then said something dumb, I forget what it was).

I also think Simon has tried his best to help Ryan clean up his act - but he stops short of enabling him. His offers to help are reasonable - aimed at helping Ryan to stand on his own two feet, carry his own weight. I am hoping Ryan understands this and is playing to the cameras with his no-gratitude-attitude .... but I doubt it. He may be unwilling or unable to cut the apron springs to Mommy because of the fact he never really had a relationship with his birth father. He's 22 going on 12.

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2755369;
    Regarding Quinn....I think I know what her problem is....she is way way toooo serious on her dates. She needs to have fun without discussing marriage, the bible, and where this date is leading. Quinn, you are trying to control the situation and men sense that you are "an agenda" type of lady. Guys hear commitment, control, marriage and they translate that to responsibility, debt, death, doom, and one person for the rest of their life. Not good, Quinn. Men in their 40s are smart enough to not fall for the ladies hanging out act of your blouse coercion to get them in bed so you can say, "marry me or I won't have sex with you."
    I totally agree with you. And Billy is buying none of it.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rose;2755324;
    Well, it's official.

Not ONE of these women has an ounce of class.

What they do have is "Boobs, Botox, Booze and Bling".

Tamra: "Oh my God, I feel like such a pimp".

Freudian slip? Naw -- just really bad manners. Something all these "girls" have in common ... along with a acute case of "entitlement-itis" ...
    Precisely. I can honestly say I have never met that plastic of a woman (native Californian) and I feel bad for the nice normal residents of Ladera and Coto.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2755272;
    I don't believe that Quinn is not jumping between the sheets with these men (just my opinion). I am sure that Billy is not staying to hear her talk about the bible to him. The chemistry thing is something I don't feel either between those 2.
    I agree and I am sick and tired of hearing about "chemistry."

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rose;2755324;
    Well, it's official.

Not ONE of these women has an ounce of class.

What they do have is "Boobs, Botox, Booze and Bling".

Tamra: "Oh my God, I feel like such a pimp".

Freudian slip? Naw -- just really bad manners. Something all these "girls" have in common ... along with a acute case of "entitlement-itis" ...

Boobs, botox, booze and bling sums it up perfectly!