Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Spinoff - Real Housewives of New York

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Re: Spinoff - Real Housewives of New York

I'm not that excited about the show. Maybe because I live in Orange County and not NY. I only watched the OCWives to see my own area is all and so I could post on here. I think I will be bored with the New York wives. Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2764270;
    I'm not that excited about the show. Maybe because I live in Orange County and not NY. I only watched the OCWives to see my own area is all and so I could post on here. I think I will be bored with the New York wives. Time will tell.
    I feel the same way about the New York wives but will stay open and give it a shot. I got into RHOOC because I just moved to the south from southern california and it helped with my homesickness...then I got hooked! Now I'm a RHOOC junkie

Quote Originally Posted by ms scarlett;2764361;
    I feel the same way about the New York wives but will stay open and give it a shot. I got into RHOOC because I just moved to the south from southern california and it helped with my homesickness...then I got hooked! Now I'm a RHOOC junkie
    I think there is A shot for that. You could get your RHoOC "fix" from A needle. You're not turning 40 this year like Tamra (and me )?
    Ribbitt

Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome;2763563;
    It's about the same here in Michigan and I live in the snow belt so I'm being dumped on with Lake effect snow right now. Why can't they have RHO Key West? I think I'm going to start a petition.
    Oooh, good one Yard, maybe a RealHousewives South Beach or Palm Beach?
    If you had windows you'd be a building

FORT Regular

There is a 30 min preview on right now of the RHONYC.. it's 7:30pm Eastern time.

Hope others can see it!

FORT Regular

Wanted to follow up and say that it looks like it may repeat at 1am Eastern time late Tues/early Wed evening also!

I watched it.. it's ok. I think I will enjoy the recaps written here more than watching the real show!

Quote Originally Posted by mare68;2765424;
    There is a 30 min preview on right now of the RHONYC.. it's 7:30pm Eastern time.
    Maybe in New York, they can do twice as much as us Californians. Only 30 min? It takes that long to get A pizza delivered.
    Ribbitt

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2753374;
    "I would not want to be portrayed as the women on 'The Real Housewives of Orange County,' to be perfectly honest," says Frankel, "so that was a little scary. But who knows, maybe people in Orange County are saying that about me."

"We are pretty different people," says McCord. "We are not in a gated community. We are in the thick of things, doing our activities and coexisting with 8 million other people."
    She's joking right?!?!?!

She's going to be portrayed EXACTLY like the housewives in OC. The only difference would probably be the lower number of blondes in the area!

Quote Originally Posted by PinkyParker;2764480;
    Oooh, good one Yard, maybe a RealHousewives South Beach or Palm Beach?

I just got home from a spa/resort in W. Palm Beach. The ladies there have the RHOOCies beat by a mile. There were fake boobs, BIG diamond rolexes, weaves, and bentleys around every corner. Most had more taste, but it would be a great place for a new Real Housewives show.

There are a lot of retirees there, and the houses and the lifestyle is LARGE. The yachts are ones that people "actually" own! They play golf at the club, take extravagant vacations, and spend lots of money and time on looks and lifestyle.

Scott Dunlap, get on a plane and check it out!
    Last edited by OC Private Eye; 01-23-2008 at 08:16 PM.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

I agree. This is Hollywood land, the land of smoke mirrors and illusions. OC people are the GRAND MASTERS of the illusion that they have more money than they actually do. It's all show and tell here. I can definitely see how NY and Palm Beach are more genuine with earning and spending their finances without having to forclose on property quietly. I doubt the NY wives will commit on camera to stress on paying for all their things like Vicki did.