Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Spinoff - Real Housewives of New York

FORT Regular

Re: Spinoff - Real Housewives of New York

All I want is for Jeana to say how inferior she thinks the NY cast is to them. And, remember when Jeana was talking about being with Vicki in NY and Vicki was up at night on her computer? Wonder of the old wives met the new ones? The NY wives are aready narking on the OC wives...hee! I love them just for that!

Can't wait for Whori to try and put herself in the same boat as the Ny wives either!

FORT Regular

One thing that bugs me about the NYC cast is one lady has already been on a reality show according to her bio. At least all of the OC ladies were unknown in the reality world when they started this series a few years ago.

FORT Regular

It is my opinion that people who do reality shows are often quite narcissistic. That includes people who live in New York. I can see no reason to assume that cameras are going to follow them around to show them being wonderful citizens.
    Fame whores are fame whores. It will be no more "real" than RHOC, which isn't representative of the vast majority of Orange County.

Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2761408;
    Yardgnome is going to need another house in New York to write about this show
    I'm already on it. I've been collecting pop cans and saving up. (In MI we get a 10 cent refund. Only about 500,000 more to go).

Don't forget your glass, too, Yardgnome!

I hope you'll do recaps on the NY show as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome;2762930;
    I'm already on it. I've been collecting pop cans and saving up. (In MI we get a 10 cent refund. Only about 500,000 more to go).
    You can use my place!! I'm offering. It's close to where some of the filming went on and I won't even ask for cans or anything else!
    Last edited by New Mommy; 01-20-2008 at 11:11 PM.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

I love NYC, but not sure I'd want to be there right now...it's 4 degrees! I'm assuming they filmed this group in the summer? I saw in some of the previews with them around the pool. This would allow for a great Labor Day weekend, Hampton's blowout! I'm looking forward to it.

New Mommy, do you live in the city?
    Last edited by SindyLew; 01-21-2008 at 12:59 PM. Reason: forgot my "m" in filmed

It's about the same here in Michigan and I live in the snow belt so I'm being dumped on with Lake effect snow right now. Why can't they have RHO Key West? I think I'm going to start a petition.

I grew up in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Not only could there be a show about the county, but they could do separate shows for The Real Housewives of Westport, Greenwich, Darien, New Canaan, Ridgefield, and Southport.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

The Real Housewives of Kaua'i?
    We'll all go there Someone call Scott Dunlap ASAP (it's cold in So-Cal too).
    Ribbitt