Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Spinoff - Real Housewives of New York

FORT Regular

Re: Spinoff - Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by tictac;2771263;
    LOL! I like the way you recapped it. I got to watch it again. The couple attached at the hip is certifiable! Watching them get pedicures made me kind of sick.
    They bothered me too.

The other woman bothered me was Ramona, I believe is her name - she was the opening preview and I think was flipped out at the party screaming is she hitting on my husband? Lady, you can have him!

Not only that but the behavior in front of their child was nasty. I understand the need to spice up the marriage, etc. but there's a place for that, far away from your child's eyes!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I agree...Ramona is annoying but I kind of liked the Countess

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

I'm sure they will have their share of stalkers too! It will be great to move on to snark about another cast and a change of scenery.
    I wonder how far they will go? Surely the stalkers here cannot be shown up. Aren't NYers more aggressive? I'm looking forward to the territory wars this season.

cute avvy beezers.

I'll be watching. Hate that I will.....

The only one that annoyed me right off reminded me of Vicki. I can't remember her name. The blonde with the teenaged daughter that was loud.

She dressed too young. She will be the new Vicki I bet.

Looking forward to reading recaps and the funny posts on here.

I'm thinking these women will have a bit more class than the OC ladies (except Jeanna and Tammy who I like)

I don't understand anyone putting themselves out there when there are children involved especially. Under 18 they should not be "put out" like that. In my opinion it's selfish.
    The Pats will be back next year. Watch out.....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousCat;2771093;
    I agree with you. I just saw the preview last night and I don't care how much money, titles and charity work work they do! One of them looks like Laurie and her husband was attached to her hips the entire time - freaking loser. And there was a Quinn. Kept asking her boyfriend in they were going to take the next step and he kept changing the subject. And then the skank who's daughter yelled at her.

Go figure.
    I just saw the NY Quinn. Is acting this way towards men a new trend? UGH!

Quote Originally Posted by mare68;2771716;
    They bothered me too.

The other woman bothered me was Ramona, I believe is her name - she was the opening preview and I think was flipped out at the party screaming is she hitting on my husband? Lady, you can have him!

I agree. I have to say that these are the kind of people who ruin the Hamptons. They THINK they are in society but they are on the fringe. They are crude, unpolished and full of themselves because they have money. What they don't have is class. They are the ones who drive agressively, cut you off and never let anyone cross the intersection, park diagonally at King Kullen taking two spaces so that they don't get a scratch on their car, and boss all the help around in a demanding rude manner.

Tictac, are you a NYCer and do I know you!!!!! We've crossed paths. I am in the Hamptons, too, but I don't park my car like that!!!! It's full of ding and dents. Let me know.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

I saw the preview for this "Real Housewives" show last night and both my husband and I stood there shaking our heads......I think they need to change the name of this show! Here I stood heating up leftovers from Saturday night's meal for dinner while taking care of my three children without a nanny (HORRORS!!) and cleaning up without a housekeeper (CAN YOU IMAGINE??!!) and feeding my pets without a personal pet attendant!!!!! Last I knew, being a housewife was when you stayed home and took care of your home and children and husband! A Countess as a "housewife"???!!! I don't think so!!! I told my husband "if that is being a housewife, then something is really wrong around here!!"! I do think the original idea of this show has gotten completely lost somewhere........

I laughed when I turned the show on and they were cooking in the women's kitchen who was sending her daughter to Martha's Vineyard for her arthritis or something and the first thing I saw was one of the girls wearing the same Sky dress that Vicki gave her assistant Tammy in the "makeover" episode! LOL!!!