Thread: Spinoff - Real Housewives of New York

Re: Spinoff - Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by NotFromTheOC;2754767;
    I think they should have a show called "Really Real Housewives"

Will you watch?
    hahahaha The really real housewife show is they call "wife swap" on ABC

FORT Regular

The one on the far left is the one with the most "attitude". I think the Countess, the one in the middle, is the one I will probably find the most interesting ... if not entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by tictac;2768533;
    They dug up some freaks in NYC . Great. I saw the preview. They are worse.
    I agree with you. I just saw the preview last night and I don't care how much money, titles and charity work work they do! One of them looks like Laurie and her husband was attached to her hips the entire time - freaking loser. And there was a Quinn. Kept asking her boyfriend in they were going to take the next step and he kept changing the subject. And then the skank who's daughter yelled at her.

Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2769002;
    Very well put!!!! What lots of people don't know is that in New Jersey, where NYCers love to shop, is that on Sundays, all the high end stores are closed. My mom always said, "that's in honor of the Christians."
    Not true. Bergen county honours blue law which is why the stores in Bergen county and all other businesses are closed on Sundays. However, the Mall at Short Hills The Mall at Short Hills is open everyday - including Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by Emckelvy;2770849;
    I would love to see a show like The Real Housewives of Atlanta done. This would guarantee some interesting dynamics i.e. backstabbing done with a smile, probably a more multiracial cast than other shows in the Real Housewives series, and a general change in scenery that you don't get on most reality shows.
    Followed by the

Real Housewives of Da Bronx
    Real Housewives of Trenton
    Crack hos of Newark

FORT Regular

Don't forget - like the OC drama - we have yet to meet the co-stars and wannabes who may turn out to be the real entertainment, LOLS.

I'm sure they will have their share of stalkers too! It will be great to move on to snark about another cast and a change of scenery.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousCat;2771093;
    I agree with you. I just saw the preview last night and I don't care how much money, titles and charity work work they do! One of them looks like Laurie and her husband was attached to her hips the entire time - freaking loser. And there was a Quinn. Kept asking her boyfriend in they were going to take the next step and he kept changing the subject. And then the skank who's daughter yelled at her.

Go figure.
    LOL! I like the way you recapped it. I got to watch it again. The couple attached at the hip is certifiable! Watching them get pedicures made me kind of sick.

I saw the preview episode today. The way they interact it seems like they aren't really friends at all, merely getting together for the cameras. It was weird.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rose;2770879;
    I totally agree ISTF - I am thinking I may need to stock up on a case of boxed wine to help me get through the first episode when it airs next month.

The only one who seemed to have any real personality is the countess but even she can't hold a candle to our OC divas.

Heck, the producers could have built an entire season around George's snoring and I'd still tune in.
    I'm forwarding this last sentence to Scott Dunlop, D Rose!
    I think we might have another spinoff!!!
    Ribbitt