Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RHOOC 1/8 Recap: Some OC Ladies Need to Learn About Indoor Voices

Re: RHOOC 1/8 Recap: Some OC Ladies Need to Learn About Indoor Voices

Ms. SueEllens recap was very good and i like them more than the show to and her last words about Josh is very sad especially after we saw him on the show the other night. He is very handsome and i think he has alot to give to the world if he can believe it. I think about my fav movie Pretty Woman and when Julia Robets says...its easier to believe the bad stuff' i think about Josh. I think his mama and sister is what real trailer trash is and it is sad to watch them on all the shows Josh used to be on and how they treated him. I bet they really turned their back on him now that thier life got better and atleast Ryans stepdaddy is helping him but i dont think Joshs new stepdaddy has helped at all. If i was Joshs mama he would be more important to me before any man ever would but i dont think that will ever happen for him so I hope he has good people to help him out.

You said it Dreams!!!!!!! No woman (or man, for that matter) should put a significant other before a child, especially a troubled one. My grandma always said that if a person can treat blood poorly, what can other people expect!
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Newbie

I've watched these Housewives since it's inception and I can't recollect one episode in which any of the housewives wore something that didn't expose some major cleavage. This season seems to be a banner year for showing off what they got. Quinn definitely takes first prize in that department. She progressively shows more and more with each take. I guess the younger the boyfriend, the more that needs to be exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by cathybuffano;2748844;
    I've watched these Housewives since it's inception and I can't recollect one episode in which any of the housewives wore something that didn't expose some major cleavage. This season seems to be a banner year for showing off what they got. Quinn definitely takes first prize in that department. She progressively shows more and more with each take. I guess the younger the boyfriend, the more that needs to be exposed.
    Maybe since the b-friend is so young, she thinks he's still into the chest/breast thing?????
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2748929;
    Maybe since the b-friend is so young, she thinks he's still into the chest/breast thing?????
    You mean breast feeding?

"HI PRINCESS!! Holy Crap! Shut Up Michael! No You're Not. No You're Not, No You're Not, We're Going To Mexicooooo!!! F**k You! F**k You! WAOOO HOOO!"

To Beezer's. Everytime i read this i crack up cause its better then the whole show. You should write a song about that cause i bet it would be a hit and a hoot in OC on their radio shows. What could we name the record. I dont know how to start diferent subjects here but that would be a good one about songs for the show.
    PS. I forgot to say how funny your avatar pictures are i loved the one with Ms. Vicki and the baseball hat.
    Last edited by Dreams; 01-11-2008 at 01:01 PM. Reason: I forgot to say PS

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;2749489;
    You mean breast feeding?
    That is too funny

That was a great recap!!!
    I do not watch this show. I tried a couple of times, but I just find the behavior of these people appalling. It made me angry, so I figured it would be better for my blood pressure to not watch it at all!

However, I find the recaps hilarious - GREAT job!!!

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;2749489;
    You mean breast feeding?
    I couldn't get myself to say it, sorry!

SueEllen,

Great recap. I didn't watch the show, but I feel more than caught up.

I am usually rushing around here and don't get time to read recaps anymore. I loved this! Funny and I don't know how you managed to cover all of it.
    The Pats will be back next year. Watch out.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast