Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tammy - Vicki's New Assistant. Stalker Much?

FORT Regular

Tammy - Vicki's New Assistant. Stalker Much?

What is the story with that weird woman in Vicki's office? So she emails Vicki repeatedly about how she wants to work for her and then Vicki HIRES her. If you were going to stalk someone why on earth would you pick Vicki? And what is with this stalkers speech pattern? Is it a regional accent or a speech impediment? And the crying after the makeover? Someone seriously needs to acquire some self esteem.

It seems a bit "All About Eve" or "Single White Female" to me. How long before she makes her move on Donn?

Re: Vicki's New Assistant. Stalker Much?

Quote Originally Posted by katie/lynn;2747617;
    What is the story with that weird woman in Vicki's office? So she emails Vicki repeatedly about how she wants to work for her and then Vicki HIRES her. If you were going to stalk someone why on earth would you pick Vicki? And what is with this stalkers speech pattern? Is it a regional accent or a speech impediment? And the crying after the makeover? Someone seriously needs to acquire some self esteem.

It seems a bit "All About Eve" or "Single White Female" to me. How long before she makes her move on Donn?
    OMG! All About Eve was the first thing that came to my mind when I witnessed that mess. Vicku NEEDS to have someone around that she can
    A. Push around B. Threaten C. Someone she considers "less than" so she can feel superior.....There's just a whole hot mess of sickness going on here. I swear, that screeching woman is totally ready for the padded room.

I during the bikini waxing, and decided she's my new favorite. I hope she's not a stalker, but I'm cutting her some slack for that segment alone.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;2747731;
    I during the bikini waxing, and decided she's my new favorite. I hope she's not a stalker, but I'm cutting her some slack for that segment alone.
    I was cracking up too! And her hair-dos...crazy. I think she should be another 'housewife'.

I also love that she is from WI.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

I'm making it known here that I have personally dubbed her "Ticky". That way you all know why/who/where I am referring it to.

Tammy + Vicki = Ticky

BTW, do we NEED another TAMMY/TAMRA???

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

the hairdos were just flat out odd. and she seems a little 'special'. it's amazing to me that these women just welcome strangers from across the country into their life and it seems like they become their best buddy. First Frankie, now this woman! i must admit, the makeover scene was a little touching.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

FORT Regular

I thought the whole Ticky thing was odd. I still think she was added into the vicki storyline by the producers. For me, it was a nightmare version of My Fair Lady - turn the backward gal from WI into a Mini Vicki.

Mare

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by katie/lynn;2747617;
    And what is with this stalkers speech pattern? Is it a regional accent or a speech impediment?
    It's totally a mid-northern accent. I never knew Wisconsin people talk like that, but if you visit Nebraska or Iowa, accents like hers are the norm.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;2748110;
    It's totally a mid-northern accent. I never knew Wisconsin people talk like that, but if you visit Nebraska or Iowa, accents like hers are the norm.
    Hmm, I thought maybe she was having a problem with those shiny new chicklets in her mouth. They looked brand new!

That whole bikini waxing session was so over the top with sound effects that it was silly. None of mine have ever sounded like velcro. Totally fake. And did you notice the arms on little miss midwest farm girl? She's obviously as much of a body builder as she is a total plant. It does sound like she is trying to talk around cheap dentures though.
    I love pretty pearls.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast