Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tammy - Vicki's New Assistant. Stalker Much?

Re: Vicki's New Assistant. Stalker Much?

Quote Originally Posted by LaderaBabe;2749576;
    I'm sure she sends some very interesting letters to the folks back home:

"Dear Family, guess what I did today? I now have that exotic look I've always wanted...I look like a Brazilian!"

Does a mental health plan come with the job?

The Redgrave sisters did an updated version of Whatever Happened to Baby Jane. It's called Whatever Happened to... an absolute companion for this sideshow.

OMG completely!
    Yup, with donuts!!

[QUOTE=arejay;2749814;]Vicki is just happy to have a new gal pal and one im sure who doesnt talk back. my two cents

hmmmm....could she be Jeana's replacement?
    The Princess of Ladera Ranch.

[QUOTE=LaderaBabe;2750167;]
    Quote Originally Posted by arejay;2749814;
    Vicki is just happy to have a new gal pal and one im sure who doesnt talk back. my two cents

hmmmm....could she be Jeana's replacement?

Jeana has a mind (albiet broken) and speaks it. This is a case where complete adulation is in order and as long as she thinks she's pulling all the strings, she's a whoo-hooo happy girl. Can we all say Control FREAK? Or just FREAK?

IF this story line were real...(no way). Vicku tries to make it look like she's renting the whole building. NO, Truffle, just office space and it's very CHEEP right now in this down market. But she wants us to believe that she's flourishing when in fact she's scraping to keep up with her double mortgages and tuitions, etc. So, PROLLY not a good time to hire extra help and dig deeper in debt. Wait. I applied logic. My bad. Now I see.

I hope her husband did leave her. She's not right in the head to say the least.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Jeana has a mind (albiet broken) and speaks it. This is a case where complete adulation is in order and as long as she thinks she's pulling all the strings, she's a whoo-hooo happy girl. Can we all say Control FREAK? Or just FREAK?

IF this story line were real...(no way). Vicku tries to make it look like she's renting the whole building. NO, Truffle, just office space and it's very CHEEP right now in this down market. But she wants us to believe that she's flourishing when in fact she's scraping to keep up with her double mortgages and tuitions, etc. So, PROLLY not a good time to hire extra help and dig deeper in debt. Wait. I applied logic. My bad. Now I see.
    I must admit you're right. What business is Vicki hiring an assistant and taking out an office space rent when she's so "financially strapped with two mortgages"?? I have a hunch she's dramatizing (huh?? NOooooooo) the strain to make her point more valid.

FORT Regular

According to Jeana, Miss Vicki has more than 2 mortgages plus whatever upkeep they need to pay on the Mexican condo

She can make a decision quickly, does her research, and has excellent taste. She has many rental properties and understands the location, view, and price concepts of buying real estate.

Plus, she's supporting her two kids and they are probably padding their bills to help our their friends.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Don't forget that she owns a home in Havasu. She is really living over her means.

3 homes, a timeshare, an office rental, an assistant, Donn (who doesn't work), 2 young adults + their friends/significant others, tuition, car payments, lavish parties for her new biz adventure and god knows what else.
    If they cancel season 4 of the RHOOC...what will she do? Open a storage facility for Slade's things perhaps???

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

I'm more inclined to think they're padding their bills to pay for medication (alcohol to kill their pain) and to save up to be 100% emancipated from mommy banshee and her controlling ways.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast