Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tammy - Vicki's New Assistant. Stalker Much?

FORT Newbie

Re: Vicki's New Assistant. Stalker Much?

Quote Originally Posted by Really?;2748118;
    That whole bikini waxing session was so over the top with sound effects that it was silly. None of mine have ever sounded like velcro. Totally fake. And did you notice the arms on little miss midwest farm girl? She's obviously as much of a body builder as she is a total plant. It does sound like she is trying to talk around cheap dentures though.
    IMO, a total plant. I'm so tired of Bravo's editing and spin.

Are we talking spin-off show here, "The Misadventures of TruffleHunter and the Assistant"?

FORT Fan

She's obviously as much of a body builder as she is a total plant. It does sound like she is trying to talk around cheap dentures though.
    You could tell she used to be snaggle-toothed by looking at her smile...think the producers fixed her teeth?

Either way, it seems like they found the only woman from Wisconsin with a rocking body. She was too much of a swan at the end to be real! And she was way too gawky in the beginning of the show to be real. Any woman would know not to wear their hair like that. It's distracting!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;2748130;
    You could tell she used to be snaggle-toothed by looking at her smile...think the producers fixed her teeth?
    Nope, it would have been better if Vicki could have hooked her up with George's dentist

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;2748130;

Either way, it seems like they found the only woman from Wisconsin with a rocking body. She was too much of a swan at the end to be real! And she was way too gawky in the beginning of the show to be real. Any woman would know not to wear their hair like that. It's distracting!
    What's crazy is that Vicki obviously interviewed her first and thought she would be okay. She's definitely not answering the phones though....
    Hold up. Wait a minute? Didn't Kimberly move back to Wisconson???

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2748144;
    Hold up. Wait a minute? Didn't Kimberly move back to Wisconson???
    No to Chicago

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Ahhh. that's right.

Quote Originally Posted by 4213;2748117;
    Hmm, I thought maybe she was having a problem with those shiny new chicklets in her mouth. They looked brand new!
    She sounded like Ann Landers

Quote Originally Posted by jeffhardy;2748380;
    She sounded like Ann Landers
    She DID sound like Ann Landers - you nailed it! This poor soul also looks as if she has been around the block more than once.

"It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear." - Norm from Cheers

That whole bikini waxing session was so over the top with sound effects that it was silly. None of mine have ever sounded like velcro. Totally fake. And did you notice the arms on little miss midwest farm girl? She's obviously as much of a body builder as she is a total plant. It does sound like she is trying to talk around cheap dentures though.
    I totally agree with this. When I saw assistant Tammy's teeth and bod I found it hard to believe she came straight off the farm. No way, and I'm from Wisconsin too. Never been to a hair salon either? Her hair's beyond gross but I don't buy that!

Quote Originally Posted by mare68;2747990;
    I thought the whole Ticky thing was odd. I still think she was added into the vicki storyline by the producers. For me, it was a nightmare version of My Fair Lady - turn the backward gal from WI into a Mini Vicki.

Mare
    So I suppose this whole story line is gonna wind its way into Season Four? Spare me So contrived and put on. Very fake.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast