Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 1/8 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoilers***

FORT Fan

Re: 1/8 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2751157;
    I was defending the position that she had a job (bio posted on a public page on the net) which she obviously wants people to know about or it wouldn't be there. People were saying that she didn't really have a license and she clearly does. I like the woman and I was proving a point. What's NOT cool is all of the people who make fun of her looks when I bet they are all fugly themselves. Tamra is a beautiful woman and if you think she is a pole dancer, don't watch her.
    Well I for one appreciate that you are at least trying to gather some facts on which to base your opinions. Also that you set the record straight before the speculation got out of hand. So let me throw out a few straight from the horse's mouth.

Tamra says:

"Istatethefacts is the only one that is posting correct info on my company. I work for Ladera Realty that is a division of Evergreen realty . . . Simon is college educated and makes more money than most doctors, lawyers, etc . . . Ryan choose NOT to go to school, we pushed all we could. It was not what he wanted to do . . . nothing you can do when your kid is 18 and does not want to go to school."

Yep, I agree. Darn kids, they think they know everything and are very stubborn, too. Ryan is exactly where he needs to be - out in the real world finding his niche. He works seven days a week, so mommy can't be forking over too much cash on the side. I like her.
    Last edited by Pizza Girl; 01-12-2008 at 08:46 PM.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

I think what Jesper was trying to say was that someone also posted the Realty agency Tamra was with a day or so ago. I saw her personal info there and felt guarded for her, but I also didn't post a direct link to it to show random people. I believe Jespers point was that defense of a cast member is one thing, but it almost negates itself when the personal info is cast out for all to see.

FORT Fanatic

My husband is College educated and makes more money than most Lawyers and Doctors????????

Defensive much?
    She is truly clueless, isn't she? What did she expect when she signed up for the show? Adulation?

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2751191;
    I think what Jesper was trying to say was that someone also posted the Realty agency Tamra was with a day or so ago. I saw her personal info there and felt guarded for her, but I also didn't post a direct link to it to show random people. I believe Jespers point was that defense of a cast member is one thing, but it almost negates itself when the personal info is cast out for all to see.
    Yeah! That's it Beezers, thanks!

Tamra is a beautiful woman and if you think she is a pole dancer, don't watch her.

True, but I'm morbidly fascinated by these creatures. What is it NewMommy says about television?
    Last edited by fluff; 01-13-2008 at 10:38 AM.

FORT Regular

He works seven days a week, so mommy can't be forking over too much cash on the side.
    Hahahaha. He only makes $10/hour. After paying for those $400 jeans that doesn't leave much.

Originally Posted by Pizza Girl
    Simon is college educated and makes more money than most doctors, lawyers, etc . . . .

Being college educated does not bring class nor breeding. He cannot make more money than professionals. They are deluding themselves. Anyone who believes this is as delusional as she is and if her husband did have this combination of an advanced degree AND that type of salary, which brings accolades and prestige, the whole world would NOT be watching the inner workings of their "private lives" on Bravo Television.
    That person, who she is describing, would be running NBC in NYC. Their wife would be doing some sort of charity work and not displaying her surgery all over the airwaves.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Regular

Simon is college educated and makes more money than most doctors, lawyers, etc . . . .
    Yeah, buy he's probably already capped out in salary and earning potential as a manager. Unless he buys his own dealership, he can't really get anywhere above where he's currently at, right? Obviously he's doing well salary-wise compared to most people, but who doesn't strive for more, no matter how much they have?

So is Tammy going to sell homes to help him buy a dealership????
    A couple will bind together and do anything to achieve success. The wife doesn't spend her earned money frivolously as Tamra says she does on herself. She reinvests into their company to get ahead. A couple on their way to becoming the "golden couple" keep everything together and strive for the same goals. She's pulling in an altogether different direction.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Yes, that college degree doesn't make him so smart. You don't see any REAL doctors or lawyers on this show because they are intelligent and professional and know better than to pretend to be more important than they are.

If he was a top exec. at Fletcher Jones, he wouldn't be on this show. Him being on this show tells me that he's pretty insiginificant. A true C-suite exec wouldn't jepardize his company/career for 15 minutes of reality TV fame.

So the Barney's pseudo PR person can try to spin it any way, but I'm not buying.
    Last edited by fluff; 01-13-2008 at 10:32 AM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2751570;
    If he was a top exec. at Fletcher Jones, he wouldn't be on this show. Him being on this show tells me that he's pretty insiginificant. A true C-suite exec wouldn't jepardize his company/career for 15 minutes of reality TV fame.

So the Barney's pseudo PR person can try to spin it any way, but I'm not buying.
    Simon's office is way too small for him to be a top exec. I was shocked to see how tiny his workspace is. I'm sure top execs at that luxury dealership have bigger offices than that!