Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 1/8 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoilers***

Re: 1/8 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2749525;
    At least Tamra had enough sense to turn down the brow lift. She would start down that slippery slope.. and at the bottom is the Lauri look.
    Now that there was down right funny! But maybe she only turned down the brow lift til she sells more houses cause shes gotta keep up with her hottest housewive saying and as far as Ms. Lauri being at the bottom well atleast we know shes at the top of something and thats the worst mom in the world contest and shes as dumb as a box of rocks so she probly thinks its a good thing. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams;2749938;
    Now that there was down right funny! But maybe she only turned down the brow lift til she sells more houses cause shes gotta keep up with her hottest housewive saying and as far as Ms. Lauri being at the bottom well atleast we know shes at the top of something and thats the worst mom in the world contest and shes as dumb as a box of rocks so she probly thinks its a good thing. :nono
    I just posted this in the Tamra thread. She better hurry and sell those homes by next Tuesday

News: Ladera Ranch Realty closing its doors | realty, ladera, ranch, luna, company - OCRegister.com

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2749991;
    I just posted this in the Tamra thread. She better hurry and sell those homes by next Tuesday

News: Ladera Ranch Realty closing its doors | realty, ladera, ranch, luna, company - OCRegister.com
    Whaaaaa??? The hottest real-uh-tour in OC couldn't save it? I would think with all of her "assets" she could open her OWN company. I would LOVE to see that, and promptly watch her file bankruptcy 6 months later.

Quote Originally Posted by katie/lynn;2748763;
    My favorite part was the dismay on Tamra's face when the doctor pointed out her weak areas and suggested a brow lift. I was laughing since she was the only housewife to have her consultation on camera and I'm sure it was because she thought she was so young looking and "hot"(her description, NOT mine) that the doctor would agree.

Remember this was filmed when Tamra was still under the delusion that she was the "hottest housewife in Orange County). Thank God for us posters and the message boards to show these women the error of their ways!!!
    Yes, and doesn't she realize that the doctor needs to make some $$$$$$ to pay for that new Benz or yacht or med school tuition??? They recommend something for everyone, and at these parties, whether the lady needs it or not. After all, she's had a little wine, a cocktail, her checkbook is open and no husband around to stop her. He might have suggested a Joan Rivers to her, based on how many other procedures he was given a green light toward.
    Imagine Lauri at one of these parties. What a sucker.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

I think it was really jacked up that we didn't get to see the camera footage of Quinn's "assessment for treatment" from the doc. I feel ripped off...

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2750558;
    I think it was really jacked up that we didn't get to see the camera footage of Quinn's "assessment for treatment" from the doc. I feel ripped off...
    No kidding and there's no question why.......Quinn telling us doc didn't think she needed any work - really? Her conceited self-delusion annoys me more than anything but it probably causes her more misery than anyone.

Maybe if she got real and accepted that she's 52, looks good for 52, but doesn't have anyone fooled that she's much younger - and started dating men closer to her age - maybe then she'd find her guy. The path she's on leads only to losers like the ones she's wasting her time with now...
    Last edited by ms scarlett; 01-12-2008 at 08:46 AM.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Tamra's office is in IRVINE not Ladera Ranch.

bio

Personally, I could do without the posting of personal info. It's just not cool.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

I was defending the position that she had a job (bio posted on a public page on the net) which she obviously wants people to know about or it wouldn't be there. People were saying that she didn't really have a license and she clearly does. I like the woman and I was proving a point. What's NOT cool is all of the people who make fun of her looks when I bet they are all fugly themselves. Tamra is a beautiful woman and if you think she is a pole dancer, don't watch her.

FORT Fanatic

I don't think that Tamra is ugly but she sure is vulgar. If that rocks some cool.
    She is not the hottest housewives in Orange County. She is not even at her real estate office.
    Thanks to the link provided I took a quick look at the other agents and dare I say one looks like a realtor version of Pamela Anderson complete with the fun packs. That is her competition.