Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 1/8 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoilers***

FORT Fogey

Re: 1/8 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2746863;
    Jeana's new blog says:

" . . . When Frankie moved to LA to audition for a pilot for a reality show about design we had several other people wanting to move in. "
    When Frankie moved to LA to audition for a pilot for a reality show.... read: Frankie is auditioning for the Slade/Jo pilot.

Maybe it only seemed that Jeana did not care about the mess at Vicki's house when in reality Vicki was well aware that Slade's crap was there. After all she had to of APPROVED it's storage for insurance purposes if nothing else.

As an insurance agent, you'd think that that would be the first thing out of her mouth "I'm not covered for someone else's furniture".
    Or words to that effect.

I smell another FAKE story line. We were starting to like Jeana too much and they wanted us to like Vicki for a few minutes.

FORT Regular

Do I remember correctly Jeana saying that If Vicki could hold onto it for a couple of years she'd make half a million on it?
    I want some of whatever Jeana is smoking. Looks like the Southern CA market took a severe downturn, just a little later than the most of the rest of the country. Hate to break it to her but the rest of us are 2 years into the crash and it's still getting worse. They have yet to see the worst of it in CA. I noticed that the price of the house had already been lowered to less than what Vicky paid for it. I think it's a pipe dream that her renters will buy it in the spring, "IF" she wants to sell it to them. Yeah, right! There is no way, no way in he** the rent is covering her mortgage.

Quote Originally Posted by RealLee;2748060;
    I want some of whatever Jeana is smoking. Looks like the Southern CA market took a severe downturn, just a little later than the most of the rest of the country. Hate to break it to her but the rest of us are 2 years into the crash and it's still getting worse. They have yet to see the worst of it in CA. I noticed that the price of the house had already been lowered to less than what Vicky paid for it. I think it's a pipe dream that her renters will buy it in the spring, "IF" she wants to sell it to them. Yeah, right! There is no way, no way in he** the rent is covering her mortgage.
    Maybe she could store some of her stuff in Quinn's 2 foot clevage.
    I love pretty pearls.

Ok it's official. There is not doubt in my mind that Vicki was coked out of her head. I don't know how that buck toothed midwest hair monster can work for her.
    I love pretty pearls.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Really?;2748068;
    Ok it's official. There is not doubt in my mind that Vicki was coked out of her head.
    I know! My husband couldn't stop commenting about how large her pupils were!

FORT Regular

My favorite part was the dismay on Tamra's face when the doctor pointed out her weak areas and suggested a brow lift. I was laughing since she was the only housewife to have her consultation on camera and I'm sure it was because she thought she was so young looking and "hot"(her description, NOT mine) that the doctor would agree.

Remember this was filmed when Tamra was still under the delusion that she was the "hottest housewife in Orange County). Thank God for us posters and the message boards to show these women the error of their ways!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Really?;2748066;
    Maybe she could store some of her stuff in Quinn's 2 foot clevage.

LOL! Too funny!
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2746760;
    People don't care about the garage?

In what world,Jeana?
    I agree totally. Bad Jeana, bad Jeana...:nono

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

At least Tamra had enough sense to turn down the brow lift. She would start down that slippery slope.. and at the bottom is the Lauri look.
    East of Reality

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;2749493;
    I agree totally. Bad Jeana, bad Jeana...:nono
    right! wtf is she thinking?!
    Everyday is a Blessing!