Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 1/8 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoilers***

FORT Newbie

Re: 1/8 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoilers***

I think the "tiny" 4000 sq. ft. Italian villa is a much nicer home than "Shire" --honestly, who would name a Mcmansion as though it were a grand estate. The villa has so much character and a beautiful view while Shire just looks outdated. Does anyone else think Vicki's backyard looks like the polar bear exhibit at the zoo?

Quote Originally Posted by Aranea;2747481;
    I think the "tiny" 4000 sq. ft. Italian villa is a much nicer home than "Shire" --honestly, who would name a Mcmansion as though it were a grand estate. The villa has so much character and a beautiful view while Shire just looks outdated. Does anyone else think Vicki's backyard looks like the polar bear exhibit at the zoo?
    Yea, especially when Frankie is swimming in there!
    Ribbitt

Only a wannabe like Vicki!!!!
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Newbie

lol!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2747492;
    lol x 2!

My favorite moment from last night was the flashback when Lauri was talking about how much her life has changed. She said, "my life has done a complete 360."

I guess she doesn't realize that what she said doesn't mean what she thinks it means. Also, in that flashback, she still looked like a real person and not someone who's been injected with a lot of stuff. Too bad those days of her looking real are long gone.

I also don't think her marriage will last that long. I wonder if she had to sign a prenup.

Deb

Quote Originally Posted by JustDeb;2747558;
    My favorite moment from last night was the flashback when Lauri was talking about how much her life has changed. She said, "my life has done a complete 360."

I guess she doesn't realize that what she said doesn't mean what she thinks it means. Also, in that flashback, she still looked like a real person and not someone who's been injected with a lot of stuff. Too bad those days of her looking real are long gone.

I also don't think her marriage will last that long. I wonder if she had to sign a prenup.

Deb

Maybe when she hears it, she might understand. Then again, she'd not the sharpest tack in the box. Reminds me of Tiara Z.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fan

Ashley is so cute, but as ditzy as a doornob.

She is definitely her mother's child. She just needed to be the maid of honor, not becuase she wanted to stand by her mom's side and be there for her, but to have a VIP spot in the wedding . Poor girl.

Jeana looked very vacant and high -well most of the show, but especially when Vicky was going off about the disgusting house.

Lauri looked like a freakin corpse!!!
    Her face is hammered.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2747492;

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2747133;
    As we read in Jeanna's compelling interview with those pulitzer winners at the OC Register, she is the queen of spin. I don't think Vicki is that good of an actress. She wanted that house sold. She stressed many of times how much of a financial burden it is for her to have 2 mortgages. So either Jeanna is helping her out or there is something else going on.

Jeanna is a bloated hag. At this point, I would actually LOVE for Tamra to get some of her RE business. And if the market is so good, why can't she sell Slimey's house? Again, maybe all that bloat is the bullcrap building up inside her!

SindyLew, you're on a roll! "Bloated Hag"! Hee hee! I say egomaniac with an inferiority complex - for starters.
    "Thar She Blows! The Sea Hag from Coto!" Whooo-Hoooo!