Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 1/8 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoilers***

FORT Fan

Re: 1/8 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rose;2746841;
    I thought the "little house" looked more like a mini-Italian villa on the show the way it was furnished and decorated. Maybe this is the wrong house. Anybody know?
    That is NOT the house, Vicki's house is custom, the other homes on the street are tract homes close together.

THIS is the house:

Jeana Keough - Real Estate

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2746844;
    That is NOT the house, Vicki's house is custom, the other homes on the street are tract homes close together.

THIS is the house:

Jeana Keough - Real Estate
    Ok so I assume "off the market" does not mean it's been sold. Maybe Vicky has rented/leased to someone long term and the house will be relisted then? Do I remember correctly Jeana saying that If Vicki could hold onto it for a couple of years she'd make half a million on it?

Yeah I agree that the second link is the house. Funny, it says that it is now off market!

I noticed the tennis courts still there, too, while the first link's house had a pool and spa in the backyard.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2746852;
    Ok so I assume "off the market" does not mean it's been sold. Maybe Vicky has rented/leased to someone long term and the house will be relisted then? Do I remember correctly Jeana saying that If Vicki could hold onto it for a couple of years she'd make half a million on it?
    Jeana's new blog says:

" . . . When Frankie moved to LA to audition for a pilot for a reality show about design we had several other people wanting to move in. The house is leased now to a family that will end up purchasing in the spring or early summer if Vicki decides to sell it . . ."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2746863;
    Jeana's new blog says:

" . . . When Frankie moved to LA to audition for a pilot for a reality show about design we had several other people wanting to move in. The house is leased now to a family that will end up purchasing in the spring or early summer if Vicki decides to sell it . . ."
    If Vicki decides to sell it? Hasn't she been crying about that for at least the last three episodes? Frankie moving to LA......who will Jeana's new eating partner be?

My favorite part about tonight's episode was Lauri's gushing about George..."He's sooooo moral...ethical...etc..."

I'm sure Gina Peterson would concur!

C'mon Lauri...who are you trying to fool? Yourself? And oh yeah, good luck with that 50-year marriage! Just make sure he doesn't get a new secretary to spring a ring upon!

Quote Originally Posted by LaderaBabe;2746872;
    My favorite part about tonight's episode was Lauri's gushing about George..."He's sooooo moral...ethical...etc..."

C'mon Lauri...who are you trying to fool? Yourself?
    Don't you know if you say it enough, it will EVENTUALLY come true? She probably recorded that statement and plays it in a loop while she sleeps too. She's trying to brainwash everyone that knows the REAL George.

But think about it...why do the producers keep showing her saying those hilarious statements everytime she's on the air? Do you think they are subtly trying to tell the audience something? Or they know WE know different and are showing those segments so we get a good laugh? I have to give them credit. They DO show the "best" of these people!

FORT Newbie

Somebody call the papers - I think Vicki has a point!
    I totally agree with previous posters about the fact that storage facilities are available for just this purpose! I also can't believe that Jeanna was so nonchalant about all Slade's furniture in Vicki's garage, etc. Telling Vicki that 'nobody cares about garages' was a convenient lie. Granted, Slade is a douchebag, but I'm guessing that Jeana had to find a place for his stuff so she could be the agent to rent out/sell his place in Coto, and she took advantage of her relationship with Vicki.

As we read in Jeanna's compelling interview with those pulitzer winners at the OC Register, she is the queen of spin. I don't think Vicki is that good of an actress. She wanted that house sold. She stressed many of times how much of a financial burden it is for her to have 2 mortgages. So either Jeanna is helping her out or there is something else going on.

Jeanna is a bloated hag. At this point, I would actually LOVE for Tamra to get some of her RE business. And if the market is so good, why can't she sell Slimey's house? Again, maybe all that bloat is the bullcrap building up inside her!

I wonder how much it cost to host that botox party at the doctor's office. Was anyone else skeeved out by that doctor? yuck
    Yup, with donuts!!