Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 1/8 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoilers***

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Re: 1/8 Show Discussion Thread ***Spoilers***

Are you kidding??? A storage facility in Coto??? There's no way the association would let THAT happen!

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2746639;
    Ieeyiiiyiii! I would have to quit if I were Vicki's assistant. But then, the girl was crazy enough to want to work for Vicki.
    I think she wanted to be on tv.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2746753;
    I think she wanted to be on tv.
    People don't care about the garage?

In what world,Jeana?
    East of Reality

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Ryan, just curious....but why do you pick your nose on every episode?:nono

There's a storage unit close to Coto in Foothill Ranch. I rent one there. Slade obviously would rather leave his things free at Vicki's so he can go clubbing with his teeny boppers.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

I must say it, Tammy's wax job behind the closed door was HILARIOUS! I was cracking up! Who thinks those things???
    Although she ended up looking great I doubt that she was a plant by the show. It would take forever to try to look that bad for so long.

Jeana's eyes look really glossy....maybe she went to a shrink and got some meds. I think Jeana is angry and jealous of everyone's happiness. Vicki and Jeana push each other's buttons. The new asst will not go over well with Jeana (who is jealous). George is still stuck in the 80s with his look. Maybe he should've gotten together with the asst...they could be stuck in the 80s together. Vicki tells Lauri she is a giver when she is giving her a toast....on what planet is she a giver? Simon is enabling Ryan now. If someone told me that they got a $400 pair of jeans, I would NOT offer to pay for their rent EVER EVER. I think both Simon and Tamra are enabling this nose picker.
    I cannot stand people who mistake kindness for weakness. What goes around comes around....it may not happen to Ryan NOW, but it will.

I think Slime storing his stuff at Vicki's minimanse was just an excuse for him to get some airtime....and a few bucks from the show. Funny, but I didn't think he actually had that much stuff in his old house! It always seemed so sparsely furnished.

I agree that Vicki had a right to be pissed by all that stuff in her house and garage. Jeanna was too blase about it.

Vicki during the new Tammy makeover was just too much. It was as if the new Tammy was her new child the way she was buying her this and that and knocking on the door demanding to see how the new clothes looked on her. Loved the sound effects when the new Tammy was getting waxed!

If Josh's face did not speak volumes. (Something Lauri's can no longer do!)

I don't know what meds Jeanna is on this season, but she sure seems to be drinking a lot more to get drunk this season than I can remember from previous seasons.

And Quinn....good lord! Billy is not into you period! And that old beau, David (?), my gaydar went off the charts with him. Where was Jared this week?

Tonight I did hear Tamra call Ryan "Frank (or Frankie)" in one sentence and then "Ryan" in the next!

FORT Regular

Well, after seeing THE CHAOTIC MESS that Jeana has inadvertently made out of the Altimira property, I wouldn't blame Vicki if she had a change of heart and did throw her BGF under the bus. Jeana is just FLAT OUT WRONG alleging that Vicki is not entitled to feel like she's being taken advantage of because frankly, that is exactly what it looks like to me. Jeana needs to get over herself and start acting like the professional she claims to be. Slade's crap all over the garage was absolutely pathetic. The guy should have rented a storage shed and if he couldn't afford to do so, then let Jeana store his belongings at one of her houses, free of charge. Personally, I think the "little house" is really nice and in a great location but the market being what it is, who knows what kind of money Vicki will ultimately walk away with? If this is the house, apparently she's willing to consider a "trade".

Jeana Keough - Real Estate

FORT Regular

I thought the "little house" looked more like a mini-Italian villa on the show the way it was furnished and decorated. Maybe this is the wrong house. Anybody know?