Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kimberly Bryant

Kimberly Bryant

Did we run out of "quality" housewives in Orange County that we had to go to Chicago to get her back?
    Any more "big girls" and Tamra might have to put 'um pack in. You know, because everyone's doing it.
    Ribbitt

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Re: Kimberly Bryant

Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2744824;
    Did we run out of "quality" housewives in Orange County that we had to go to Chicago to get her back?
    Any more "big girls" and Tamra might have to put 'um pack in. You know, because everyone's doing it.
    I want to hear the "spin" on why they left OC. Do you think the court case will be mentioned?
    East of Reality

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2744977;
    I want to hear the "spin" on why they left OC. Do you think the court case will be mentioned?
    We aren't going to hear anything but "spin" and how wonderful life is now in Shy Town...blah blah blah. Court case? Did Bimberly miss a tennis lesson?
    S E L E C T I V E M E M O R Y

I thought they left to go back to where their family lives because her cancer was returning and she would need their support ... ??
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;2745407;
    I thought they left to go back to where their family lives because her cancer was returning and she would need their support ... ??
    Kimberley's husband was involved in some sort of incident at a party and had some charges brought against him. There is some history about it in the local papers. The show spun the situation for her and gave her a nice exit.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2746492;
    Kimberley's husband was involved in some sort of incident at a party and had some charges brought against him. There is some history about it in the local papers. The show spun the situation for her and gave her a nice exit.
    According to the testimony in court, the incident took place at a party after a Coto concert. The Bryants were moving the following day. A last farewell fling that turned ugly.

To the best of my recollection, the defense lawyer stated that after Scott tossed his drink on Jana, her boyfriend got him in a headlock from behind and Jana was kicking Scott in the midsection. Scott may have hit Jana unintentionally when putting his hands up to protect himself. Anyways, the case fell apart because none of the witnesses told the same story and Jana was combative on the witness stand while Scott was mild-mannered.

Will there be a NY Pizza Girl who can share all these wonderful tidbits about the NY cast? I sure hope so!!!!

I'm sure there will be some local person who will dig the dirt on the new cast. I'm SO ready for some new faces/stories. What a snoozer/predictable season this has been. Let all these hags and their spawn return to obscurity. Good Riddance!

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2747022;
    Will there be a NY Pizza Girl who can share all these wonderful tidbits about the NY cast? I sure hope so!!!!

I'm sure there will be some local person who will dig the dirt on the new cast. I'm SO ready for some new faces/stories. What a snoozer/predictable season this has been. Let all these hags and their spawn return to obscurity. Good Riddance!
    In Manhattan, digging up dirt on a person normally results in lawsuits and restraining orders!
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

In Manhattan, digging up dirt on a person normally results in lawsuits and restraining orders!
    If they're like any of the "Manhattan Moms" I know...

FORT Fanatic

The reason was Kimbo is not totally out of our sights is because she is part of "The OCREALBRAND" according to Pigletta's latest blog.
    I wonder how much stuff they actually unload on fans?
    She is beyond repulsive and not even the nice Missoni dress she was wearing could beautify her in any way.
    Her inner ugliness is only matched by her appaling face.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast