Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kimberly Bryant

Re: Kimberly Bryant

Frankly, I'm glad Kimberly's off the show. She was soo boring - a total snooze fest if you ask me.

FORT Fan

Is Vicki the only person with a giant knight statue in her living room? That's the tackiest part of her home. How could anyone think that looks good, especially in a room so small?

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;2749346;
    Frankly, I'm glad Kimberly's off the show. She was soo boring - a total snooze fest if you ask me.
    i never found her or her family to be interesting either. it all worked out.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

R.I.P. Bimberly.

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;2749783;
    Is Vicki the only person with a giant knight statue in her living room?
    No, I think the Addams Family also has one in theirs

Quote Originally Posted by limom;2748418;
    The reason was Kimbo is not totally out of our sights is because she is part of "The OCREALBRAND" according to Pigletta's latest blog.
    I wonder how much stuff they actually unload on fans?
    She is beyond repulsive and not even the nice Missoni dress she was wearing could beautify her in any way.
    Her inner ugliness is only matched by her appaling face.
    I finally saw the shower segment. Kimberley looked more like a man than she did before. Her hair needed a deep conditioner and she was wearing a faux Missoni, probably picked up at TJ Maxx when she bought the shower present and box.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesper;2744996;
    We aren't going to hear anything but "spin" and how wonderful life is now in Shy Town...blah blah blah. Court case? Did Bimberly miss a tennis lesson?
    S E L E C T I V E M E M O R Y
    Nothing good going on in Shy Town at the moment for Kimberly. The wind chill factor is -20 and there's about a foot of snow on the ground. Bet Kimberly wishes she was back in OC right about now.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2748587;
    I think Slade's home was decorated from one of those home furnishing rental places and Walmart. Ikea was too expensive and classy for him. For that matter, all their homes look like that.
    Slade's home looked like a model home w/o a lot of furniture...it was totally devoid of any personality...sort of like him.

IMHO anybody who is a supposed big wheel in business like him would not jack it all in for a life in showbiz and to shill his g/f in her pathetic singing career if he didn't have a few screws loose. I feel sorry for his parents...the ones who weren't impressed with the black AMEX card and who he referred to on TV as the 'Clampetts'...a true class act.

Quote Originally Posted by clynnog;2768332;
    Slade's home looked like a model home w/o a lot of furniture...it was totally devoid of any personality...sort of like him.

IMHO anybody who is a supposed big wheel in business like him would not jack it all in for a life in showbiz and to shill his g/f in her pathetic singing career if he didn't have a few screws loose. I feel sorry for his parents...the ones who weren't impressed with the black AMEX card and who he referred to on TV as the 'Clampetts'...a true class act.
    What always surprised me was that he didn't have actors as his parents. I see him with Morgan Fairchild and George Hamilton as his parents. The real people were too down to earth and sincere; he looked embarrassed because they showed those qualities.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2768356;
    What always surprised me was that he didn't have actors as his parents. I see him with Morgan Fairchild and George Hamilton as his parents. The real people were too down to earth and sincere; he looked embarrassed because they showed those qualities.
    His father had that 'oh son, look what you've become you shallow black AMEX card wielding mere shell of a son we raised and nurtured' look when they showed him. I think Slade wanted them on the show to let us know how far from his roots he had moved in the world...little did he know that his deck of cards would all topple from beneath him and he would be revealed as a phony with an unhealthy obsession for movie props and driving around in an ostentatious Hummer (a car that epitomizes nouveau riche).

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast