Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kimberly Bryant

FORT Fanatic

Re: Kimberly Bryant

Quote Originally Posted by RealLee;2748855;
    Yeah, I agree.

Ikea might be unexpensive but it is stylish and is a lifesaver for many young college and graduate students. I guess that eliminate a large part of the OC cast.
    Firstly those who are not educated enough to understand it and secondly those who believe that those gaudy faux italian accessories purchased in those strips malls .
    Of course, good taste can not easily be purchased as we all know from watching the Ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by limom;2748868;
    Ikea might be unexpensive but it is stylish and is a lifesaver for many young college and graduate students. I guess that eliminate a large part of the OC cast.
    Firstly those who are not educated enough to understand it and secondly those who believe that those gaudy faux italian accessories purchased in those strips malls .
    Of course, good taste can not easily be purchased as we all know from watching the Ladies.
    All that gaudy junk they decorate with is the equivalent of those gaudy-awful Skye tops! The inexpensive knock-offs are a dime a dozen and will last about as long as the trend does, just like the trend of having a faux-Italian villa. I figured with all their bragging about having sooooo much money, at least one of them could afford a real place in Provence or Tuscany.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fanatic

Never mind affording a Villa in Mougins, how about visiting the beautiful Cote d'Azur or even visiting the eternal city?
    Neh, shopping at the malls for useless nicknacks and eating at Olive Garden resume their exposure to anything european.

Quote Originally Posted by limom;2748933;
    ,,, and eating at Olive Garden resume their exposure to anything european.
    That's it!! That's what Vicki's house reminds me of--The Olive Garden! Thank you limom

Hey! I love Olive Garden. Tour of Italy with Lasagna and Chicken Parmesan. And alfredo in cheese sauce.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;2749129;
    Hey! I love Olive Garden. Tour of Italy with Lasagna and Chicken Parmesan. And alfredo in cheese sauce.
    Don't forget the endless salad bowl

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2747022;
    Will there be a NY Pizza Girl who can share all these wonderful tidbits about the NY cast? I sure hope so!!!!

I'm sure there will be some local person who will dig the dirt on the new cast. I'm SO ready for some new faces/stories. What a snoozer/predictable season this has been. Let all these hags and their spawn return to obscurity. Good Riddance!
    Well, if there is, then she shall be called Pie Girl, isn't that what they call pizza in New York. I, too, am so ready for some new faces and story lines. Dare I say it, thus far, this season was basically a snoozefest.
    If you had windows you'd be a building

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2748587;
    I think Slade's home was decorated from one of those home furnishing rental places and Walmart. Ikea was too expensive and classy for him. For that matter, all their homes look like that.
    I was thinking their home furnishings came from the OC Swap meet. Then when Kimberly came in with the T.J.Maxx price tag still on the bottom of Lairs gift, it made sense "Home Goods" is their home decor store of choice!

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2749304;
    I was thinking their home furnishings came from the OC Swap meet. Then when Kimberly came in with the T.J.Maxx price tag still on the bottom of Lairs gift, it made sense "Home Goods" is their home decor store of choice!
    Could you believe that? Everyone on earth recognizes that price tag! Did you see what blew in from the windy city? T A C K Y!! Well it is, after all, designer items 'for less' -- so it's all good. But ask yourself this: Would I pay full price for a third time bride?.............no?........ that's what I thought!

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MissNomer;2749329;
    Could you believe that? Everyone on earth recognizes that price tag! Did you see what blew in from the windy city? T A C K Y!! Well it is, after all, designer items 'for less' -- so it's all good. But ask yourself this: Would I pay full price for a third time bride?.............no?........ that's what I thought!
    Exactly, Miss! The only problem I had with it was the price tag...big time no no

Lauri wouldn't know the difference anyway.
    East of Reality

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast