Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kimberly Bryant

FORT Regular

Re: Kimberly Bryant

For all the time, effort, and money she puts into keeping her body fit, she should really invest a few bucks to learn how to do her hair and makeup. Terrible.

FORT Fanatic

Would anyone pay for that crapola skincare to end up looking like one of those walking corpses?
    They are their worst advertisement.

Quote Originally Posted by limom;2748418;
    The reason was Kimbo is not totally out of our sights is because she is part of "The OCREALBRAND" according to Pigletta's latest blog.
    I wonder how much stuff they actually unload on fans?
    She is beyond repulsive and not even the nice Missoni dress she was wearing could beautify her in any way.
    Her inner ugliness is only matched by her appaling face.
    If they are unloading stuff on unsuspecting fans, they should start selling off the junk in the garage. I'm sure they could finance some good skincare products for themselves.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2748574;
    If they are unloading stuff on unsuspecting fans, they should start selling off the junk in the garage. I'm sure they could finance some good skincare products for themselves.
    If you look at some of the home decor crap they're selling, it very well could be from Slade's house.

I think Slade's home was decorated from one of those home furnishing rental places and Walmart. Ikea was too expensive and classy for him. For that matter, all their homes look like that.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2748587;
    I think Slade's home was decorated from one of those home furnishing rental places and Walmart. Ikea was too expensive and classy for him. For that matter, all their homes look like that.
    For one, I don't think any of those dimwits could appreciate the beauty and simplicity of Ikea's swedish designs.
    Furthermore, can you picture any of them being literate enough to read the assembly's instructions? Neh, I don't think so.

FORT Fan

Isn't Ikea Swedish for cheap crap?

Quote Originally Posted by limom;2748605;
    For one, I don't think any of those dimwits could appreciate the beauty and simplicity of Ikea's swedish designs.
    Furthermore, can you picture any of them being literate enough to read the assembly's instructions? Neh, I don't think so.
    Totally agreed, especially the part about not reading the instructions. But then have we ever seen any one of them read? Only Quinn admits to wearing glasses; the others would be squinting and turning the paper over and over.
    And they all have hit the age to use glasses! Isn't it when you turn 40!
    They don't appreciate anything simple nor elegant. It's all about more is more and big, big, big!!!!! Yuck!

Quote Originally Posted by diamonds78;2748612;
    It's all over Europe and it's meant to be affordable and tasteful.

FORT Regular

Yeah, I agree.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast