Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Things I don't understand

Things I don't understand

I am seeing things on RHOOC about child rearing and plastic surgery that I don't quite understand. Perhaps someone can help me "get it"?

1) About child rearing.

How on earth do these women find time to date (or remarry) while raising children? How do you do it? I am sorry, I am married with three young children and I struggle to find the time to date my own husband. (Don't worry about me and mr. withinterest -- we are making it happen, but...we make an extra effort to be present for the kids.)

How does one find the energy to date outside of the home?
    How can one do this while giving the children the attention that they need? And finally, isn't anyone concerned about exposing their children to increased levels of risk of general mistreatment, abuse, or worse molestation?

I am curious. All of these women, with the exception of Jeana have had children and have dated or remarried (in Lauri's case, multiple times).

2) About plastic surgery.

I found Tamra's example interesting. She has young children, the youngest is two -- but she has had implants for 18 years. I don't imagine that she nursed her children. (Okay -- I know -- it isn't for everyone despite the known benefits. I get that. ) Tamra wants smaller breasts, but, despite the pain that she is experiencing, she wasn't ready to get rid of implants altogether. I am confused.

I am guessing that large breasts are passe for the 21st century and smaller (lifted breasts) are better. Won't there come a time in the near future where the frozen botox look becomes out of vogue. I am sorry -- I have seen some people that look slightly rested as a result of having botox, so I understand it on some level. However, at some point I believe the natural look might be in again. Color me naive.

I generally think that all of these ladies look pretty good. (I also think Simon has had botox. He smiled once and he had no lines in his forehead at all.)

Finally, all of this surgery and investment in appearance must also take a good deal of time and money. I know that they have money to burn and they are rich (per their definition). But what about using that money for investing for future generations, or, making a contribution to charity?

Forgive this long post, but, I am really trying to understand this.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Re: Things I don't understand

Excellent points. Also, when Tamra said that Simon is the provider for her household, but when SHE gets a check, she spends it on herself.

I don't understand that. I would be sharing it with Simon and my kids and NOT being selfish.

I don't understand how Lauri can preach to George about his kids when she is not mother of the year herself.

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2739508;
    Excellent points. Also, when Tamra said that Simon is the provider for her household, but when SHE gets a check, she spends it on herself.

I don't understand that. I would be sharing it with Simon and my kids and NOT being selfish.

I don't understand how Lauri can preach to George about his kids when she is not mother of the year herself.
    The first time Lauri dared to criticize George on camera ... wow. Pot, meet kettle.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

1) They don't seem to have raised their children. Some of them appear to be downright feral. They're self-raised, self-educated, self-absorbed and down right selfish! They have no manners, no class, no education and no clue.

2) Some people don't know when to stop. They go from 'well rested' right on down to permanently preserved. I don't think any of these people are 'rich' at all. Anyone can have money, but it is sad that they do not appear to contribute financially to better their communities. They must never have gotten past hearing that 'charity starts in the home'. That's where it stayed.

First, I really don't think any of these women raised their own children.
    Read Tammy's story on her page, Veriya or whatever, and find out how she was raised by neighbors and such. This story, repeated a few times, is how all these women raised their children. They are not perfect and did not come from perfect families. Yet they would like the world to believe they are such and dripping with money and class.
    As for the surgery, IMHO I believe that they used the enhancements to help them in areas which may take too long to enhance (their brain) and too much trouble (thinking, studying). They know that men, in general, are visual creatures, and, thus, can be manipulated, easily, by certain large parts of the body. What they do not realize as age beckons, that these parts do fall, and men get bored. A good combination keeps a good man. A less than perfect combo, which does take money to maintain, will result in a wandering eye. (They have not taught their daughters this either.)
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Big Brother

I found Tamra's example interesting. She has young children, the youngest is two -- but she has had implants for 18 years. I don't imagine that she nursed her children. (Okay -- I know -- it isn't for everyone despite the known benefits. I get that. ) Tamra wants smaller breasts, but, despite the pain that she is experiencing, she wasn't ready to get rid of implants altogether. I am confused.

If you watch the show, you will see Tamara wanted the implants out. It was the Doctor who told her she would not be happy. Unless he put in a smaller implant back in. I think we should applaud her for even considering to reduce her boobs. I personally like her big boobs. But I guess she wants to be taken seriously. lol. Unfortunately this remove all impressions I had of her.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Big Brother

FORT Regular

I think it will take more than smaller implants for me to take Tamra seriously. She can start with not going out drinking with clients and flirting with them, while the wife is sitting there.

Experience has shown that most women who remove the implants completely are not satisifed with the results and are back for another procedure. I think responsible physicians explain that and this doctor did.

Case in point: Pamela Anderson Lee Lee Kid Rock Salomon.

JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2739850;
    A good combination keeps a good man. A less than perfect combo, which does take money to maintain, will result in a wandering eye. (They have not taught their daughters this either.)
    I always go back to Christi Brinkley who is stunningly beautiful but a loser with men. Is it all the men's fault? Probably not. There is something there that continues to lead her men to stray.

As for Tamra, ditzy and cute may work in your 20's, but in your 40's + it isn't going to get you anywhere. As much as women think successful men want eye candy, what guy wants to be embarrassed by their hoochie wife dry humping friends and neighbors and being a lush?

Then there are some men that marry for appearances only, and have no qualms about sticking their "business" into any woman who they can "buy". I think this show covers both of these types of situations.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

I don't understand why they think raising Narcissistic and Histrionic children is ok. Please look them up on google.

Line from the movie "Mindwalk": "This place is a snake pit; it's all narcissists with mirrors."

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast