Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Things I don't understand

Re: Things I don't understand

Quote Originally Posted by Aranea;2744453;
    Did she really spell anaesthesiologist (Brit sp) or anesthesiologist (American sp) as "anastheologist?" Gawd! It is tough to spell but how seriously can one take her career goals if she can't spell them correctly?
    Honey, she couldn't even spell Lebanese correctly! When she makes it as an airheadastesiologist, do you think her graduation speech will talk about how hard she has foughten to get there?
    If you had windows you'd be a building

Quote Originally Posted by PinkyParker;2751487;
    Honey, she couldn't even spell Lebanese correctly! When she makes it as an airheadastesiologist, do you think her graduation speech will talk about how hard she has foughten to get there?
    Pacifically, she will talk about how she was foughtening all her life to try and educate herself and then came her stepsisters which made her foughten more harder to keep her dad around to get her that doctor diploma.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2751494;
    Pacifically, she will talk about how she was foughtening all her life to try and educate herself and then came her stepsisters which made her foughten more harder to keep her dad around to get her that doctor diploma.
    All while wearing her chicken suit...looking acrost the room, and speaking on how sassesful she is.
    If you had windows you'd be a building

And she will thank all the biracial people who helped her get to where she foughten so hard to get, pacifically her dad and her evil stepmonster who wanted to ruin her life by stopping her from staying at 5 star hotels.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

I see she has a lot of boys that are friends of different colors. Wonder how her father feels about that? Says she wants to be in a shark cage. I didn't know that's what they call George and Lauri's house now! They ARE predators!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PinkyParker;2751487;
    Honey, she couldn't even spell Lebanese correctly!
    HEY! What's her sexual orientation have to do with her gettin a edgeucation?

I'll have to say that JO is a bigger "model and actress" than Muck-easy. Like I said earlier, just because Daddy will pay Junior to take pictures of you doesn't mean you're a model.

Lindsay is a better model than Muck-easy. I mean, she's the face of those coffee/latte jeans, right? She must be making 6 figures off that deal. Her pictures are everywhere.

thanks for the well wishes!

I don't understand the bridal shower white dress and a woman acting like a teenager in front of her daughter really kills me.
    This show is my guilty pleasure at times. I also have shut it off depending on my mood.

I don't understand why Vicki screams and what is it cute she thinks?

awful...
    The Pats will be back next year. Watch out.....

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2751572;
    HEY! What's her sexual orientation have to do with her gettin a edgeucation?
    You guys are so funny. I'm so glad I found this place.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Lolcat;2752156;
    You guys are so funny. I'm so glad I found this place.

I totally agree. Some of these posts just leave me in stitches cause I am laughing so hard.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345