Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Things I don't understand

FORT Regular

Re: Things I don't understand

Is she even going to college? Kind of hard to be a doctor if you don't...

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

As aspiriring as those goals are for her, I have a hard time not thinking right off the bat that she's just wanting one of those occupations to get the drugs and write prescriptions for her "friends".

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2744760;
    As aspiriring as those goals are for her, I have a hard time not thinking right off the bat that she's just wanting one of those occupations to get the drugs and write prescriptions for her "friends".
    Yes, that might be true, but that motivation would never carry her (I don't think!) through everything it would take to accomplish such an ambitious goal!

FORT Newbie

Can your daddy buy you a medical degree these days???

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2744760;
    I don't think it's for her friends! I think it's for Daddy and Step-Monster! Payback baby. You know Daddy Whar-chins doesn't give without getting anything in return! Just ask Lauri! AND...Ashley!

anastheologist
    Break it into two words and there you have it.

FORT Newbie

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think George and Lauri were talking during the camping in Yellowstone episode and Lauri was pointing out to George how good it was for his kids to experience this because they were so used to room service, etc. I swear he made the the comment that because of how they had been raised, as Lauri says, like princesses, that life would be harder for them as they got older.

FORT Newbie

I think she meant to write An Ass Theologist.

Seriously, I think the reason she's picked these professions is because she knows they make people wealthy. It's pathetic. And I can just imagine her trying to even get Ds in the courses required for admission to medical school.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by withinterest;2739497;

I am guessing that large breasts are passe for the 21st century and smaller (lifted breasts) are better. Won't there come a time in the near future where the frozen botox look becomes out of vogue. I am sorry -- I have seen some people that look slightly rested as a result of having botox, so I understand it on some level. However, at some point I believe the natural look might be in again. Color me naive.
    You are not naive, I think a lot of people are misusing Botox and it's actually giving Botox a bad name. I get Botox and nobody knows it. My face isn't frozen. The key is to get a really good plastic surgeon to inject it. My dermatologist who is great even screwed it up. The doctor has to understand the underlying musculature so that the injections just erase the wrinkles you want but still give you expression capabilities. These frozen face people are overdoing it big time.

One good thing about Botox in the forehead is that it can give some people the effect of a minor browlift without surgery. That's what it does for me and as a result is worth it. I had these big furrows in my forehead and between my eyes that are now gone, but I can still raise my eyebrows and do all that other stuff. I don't get shots near my mouth or anyplace else.

Anyway, sorry for the long post on this but I do see a lot of people who judge it based on people who are doing it wrong and/or overdoing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolcat;2751280;
    You are not naive, I think a lot of people are misusing Botox and it's actually giving Botox a bad name. I get Botox and nobody knows it. My face isn't frozen. The key is to get a really good plastic surgeon to inject it. My dermatologist who is great even screwed it up. The doctor has to understand the underlying musculature so that the injections just erase the wrinkles you want but still give you expression capabilities. These frozen face people are overdoing it big time.

One good thing about Botox in the forehead is that it can give some people the effect of a minor browlift without surgery. That's what it does for me and as a result is worth it. I had these big furrows in my forehead and between my eyes that are now gone, but I can still raise my eyebrows and do all that other stuff. I don't get shots near my mouth or anyplace else.

Anyway, sorry for the long post on this but I do see a lot of people who judge it based on people who are doing it wrong and/or overdoing it.
    You are going to a good doctor. No doctor should ever give these shots below the brows. I know as I my husband and his family are all doctors and know the best ones in Manhattan. A person should never be "frozen" or look like a bird scared them. Also, they are not for people under 40. Even 40, by some standards, is too young.
    These women want to show the world that they can afford this stuff yet go to what is considered "drive-thru' clinics which are not thinking of the client. I have never seen a clinic in a strip mall where they take walk-ins where I live or travel. Nor have a been to a party where drinks are served to get the women in the mood. Totally unethical from my family's view and any other ethical and reputable doctor.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast