Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 1/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Re: 1/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

[QUOTE=Tweety406;2740411;]EXTREME BOOT CAMP - Building a Better America One Body at a Time. $500/person for one six week session (5x/week).

Thanks. I think they are wasting their $$$$ myself if they just leave this camp and go home and drink.

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2740076;
    Those 3 men that I had to watch Quinn drink with, "mack on", feed food to, and crocodile tear over are minutes of my life that I will never get back.
    Also - my eardrums will never be the same after the minutes of listening to Vicki scream o v e r and o v e r and o v e r .... Damn, I need a smilie for "headache"

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2740426;
    Also - my eardrums will never be the same after the minutes of listening to Vicki scream o v e r and o v e r and o v e r .... Damn, I need a smilie for "headache"
    Not to mention Jeanna cheats.

Not to mention Jeanna cheats.
    And we know this, Tweety406, because The Town Crier let us know. Would any of you tell her a secret? LOL.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MissNomer
    Was that a wedding ring on Lauri's finger while she was driving the RV? When was this filmed? This doesn't make sense. They all go on some trip in an RV and then George says that the very next week he's taking Lauri alone to Hawaii? Then what? They come back home to get married and then take a honeymoon again? Either this is whacked out to the max OR George needed a vacation before he could marry her! Did anyone else notice that?

I imagine Whori's rock was locked up in a safe deposit box (most likely at the 5 star resort in Jackson Hole). After all, they were going to be meeting lord knows what kinds of trash in the Peterson version of the "FAMILY VAAAAANNNNN!!!!" during the 3 hours they actually occupied it at Yellowstone. You KNOW that ring wasn't far away. She was probably at dinner that very night flashing that sucker as if there was no tomorrow.

Hawaii merely appeared to be the pre-Honeymoon (as if they don't gallavant off every couple of months or so). Wonder if she called Josh to gloat that time?

----------------

I watched this show again later on last night and Laurie was definitely wearing her rock while trying to drive the RV. She does wear another band on her right ring finger and in one shot that is also clearly visible.

I also wondered how the SUV got from point A to point B. But the rock is definitely on her left ring finger.

Foot o' cleavage

I saw it on the re-airing as well.

FORT Fanatic

I've only seen the episode once, was it a wedding band or that ring George gave her in Italy.....the appetizer to the season finale jaw breaker?

Quote Originally Posted by Heaven22;2739307;
    Definitely not feeling the Simon love. He was there to make sure she didn't completely remove her implants and be left with "mosquito bites". If he was truely supportive he would have told her that he just wanted her to be healthy and happy with her body and that whatever she did would be ok. JMO

I completely agree. I will grant Simon this, he is the only thing that comes close to a "real" husband on this show. But I thought his remarks were not supportive.

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2739682;
    My favorite artist David Gilmore from Pretty on the Outside does it again with MORE accurate sketches of our favorite people we love to hate!

Vicki is ALWAYS spot on, and I LOVE the new George! Gilmore is a genius!

Pretty On The Outside
    Sindy Lew, thank you for sharing this. You are right, Gilmore is a genius. What he has to say is even funier than the drawings.

I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by withinterest;2741915;
    I completely agree. I will grant Simon this, he is the only thing that comes close to a "real" husband on this show. But I thought his remarks were not supportive.
    I think I need to watch this scene again... when I watched this episode I interpreted Simon's comments as teasing. Reading this gives it a different slant..........hmmmm....... Guess I'll have to catch tomorrow's marathon

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast