Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 1/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 1/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2739367;
    Quinn bores me to no end. It's like she just popped up from out of nowhere and we're supposed to be interested in her and her droopy boobs. And what's up with her 26 yr old 'boyfriend's' house? How'd he get that? is he the local drug dealer or was that his parents home and they were hiding in the bedroom?

I wondered about this as well. His place was very nice.

What is Lauri's obsession with George's daughters? If I were their Mom, I would be annoyed with her ongoing comments about them not being open minded and being spoiled. Lauri needs to worry about her own kids.

I totally agree. Lauri was out of line to give George advice about how the girls need exposure. She has yet to produce a "model" child. The jury is still out on Sophie.

Jeana was very rude!! Wow. That comment about how Mike's girlfriend has a better shot with Rees was uncalled for and shows how miserable of a person she is, despite her money.

I totally agree. That scene did not appear edited at all. She was simply spiteful. Michael's girlfriend did agree that the comments were hurtful and Jeana kept pouring it on. (Why won't the woman wear foundation when she is on TV?) She needs to talk to Lauri for a TV skin consultation.

Breanna's boyfriend Colby always looks scared when he is around those people. Hilarious!

Breanna looks scared too!
    And I agree with others that said they wish Vicky would stop screaming. The funny part is that she thinks she is very cute with her "woo hoos". The old saying holds true, there is no fool like an old fool. Vicky is an old fool that thinks she is still a cute young girl.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by withinterest;2739469;
    And I agree with others that said they wish Vicky would stop screaming. The funny part is that she thinks she is very cute with her "woo hoos". The old saying holds true, there is no fool like an old fool. Vicky is an old fool that thinks she is still a cute young girl.
    Vicki is definitely acting like that because for some odd reason she thinks it is cute and that ppl enjoy it.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2739118;
    "My biochemistry is tellin me to breed with you" WT
    Click to see Spoiler:
    F
    ?:nono

LOL! She obviously has not told him her age. And she said that she would agree to adopt if she were madly in love with him??? I don't get it.

Poor, poor Quinn. She is looking for love in all the wrong places. I feel sorry for her. Although I think the crocodile tears over her failed relationship with the other guy were a bit over the top. She went there to get her stuff, has a drink with him and shares all of the details about her current dating situation. Who does that?

FORT Fanatic

Who does that?

TV Whores?

No way in the world Quinn's young stud lives in a house like that. Whoever the kid is, he should be lucky Bravo put him up in that house with the Mercedes to make it look like he lives there. I'm sure his real apartment is a two bedroom with 4 roommates where the inside looks like the Roloff's house does.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Perwin;2739517;
    No way in the world Quinn's young stud lives in a house like that. Whoever the kid is, he should be lucky Bravo put him up in that house with the Mercedes to make it look like he lives there. I'm sure his real apartment is a two bedroom with 4 roommates where the inside looks like the Roloff's house does.
    LOL! That Roloff house is something else. It is very odd that there is no explanation about what he does for a living or how he managed to snag such a fancy place before age 30 in Southern Cali, nontheless. And he just looks like he is up to something to me. I don't but that nice guy who just happens to be into slightly chubby older women routine.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

My favorite artist David Gilmore from Pretty on the Outside does it again with MORE accurate sketches of our favorite people we love to hate!

Vicki is ALWAYS spot on, and I LOVE the new George! Gilmore is a genius!

Pretty On The Outside

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Perwin;2739517;
    I say he was "house sitting" that house and that is why they sat outside to eat. The furnishings were too five+ years ago and not metro enough for it to be his home.

Was that a wedding ring on Lauri's finger while she was driving the RV? When was this filmed? This doesn't make sense. They all go on some trip in an RV and then George says that the very next week he's taking Lauri alone to Hawaii? Then what? They come back home to get married and then take a honeymoon again? Either this is whacked out to the max OR George needed a vacation before he could marry her! Did anyone else notice that?
    Newsflash Vicki: They're ALL doing it. Woohoo!
    Tamra is just now figuring out that she has a "hoochie mama" chest?
    Makes me wonder. If Bravo sends all the other families on vacations, what could they do for people with daily jobs to go to and little kids? 'Comp' a surgery for drama?
    Keoughs: Chill.
    Quinn: Give it a rest.

Foot o' cleavage

Quote Originally Posted by MissNomer;2739807;
    Was that a wedding ring on Lauri's finger while she was driving the RV? When was this filmed? This doesn't make sense. They all go on some trip in an RV and then George says that the very next week he's taking Lauri alone to Hawaii? Then what? They come back home to get married and then take a honeymoon again? Either this is whacked out to the max OR George needed a vacation before he could marry her! Did anyone else notice that?
    I imagine Whori's rock was locked up in a safe deposit box (most likely at the 5 star resort in Jackson Hole). After all, they were going to be meeting lord knows what kinds of trash in the Peterson version of the "FAMILY VAAAAANNNNN!!!!" during the 3 hours they actually occupied it at Yellowstone. You KNOW that ring wasn't far away. She was probably at dinner that very night flashing that sucker as if there was no tomorrow.

Hawaii merely appeared to be the pre-Honeymoon (as if they don't gallavant off every couple of months or so). Wonder if she called Josh to gloat that time?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast