Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 1/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 1/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I think George and Lauri and all the Brady Bunch kids who weren't in jail at the time took 2 limos to John Wayne Airport (I think that's the guy who built it), Flew first class of course to Jackson Hole (or Jacksonville or something), had that brand new Chevrolet Suburban waiting for them.
    The first half of the trip, 5 star Hotel. Then the "pretend" camper, BTW A very nice for the common folk 37 footer class A with 3 slider and 2 bath Motor home not A camper.
    The tree Lauri hit? maybe the 4X4 post you put your fees on in front of there camping spot, (Not all OC residents think a post is A tree).
    The Suburban makes A nice chaser vehicle for the Girls and George to go roughing It. Well, at least Lauri tried

I bet Lauri put less than 100 miles on that "camper".
    Ribbitt

FORT Fanatic

I did think it was pretty funny when George said they'd do 80 mph through Yellowstone and be back before the dealership closed.

"My biochemistry is tellin me to breed with you" WT
    Click to see Spoiler:
    F
    ?:nono
    Ribbitt

Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2739118;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    F
    Apparently his vision is not so great and doesn't speak to him??? She is obviously waaaay beyond the years of child-bearing and to even think of having children with her was soooo over the top

BTW, no matter how much they try to convince me of their "chemistry" - I am just not seeing it at all. What am I missing? She hangs all over him while he goes on and on about some boring something or other and then they kiss briefly I'm just not feeling the chemistry, sorry.

And her ex kinda looked like an arse with that smug grin on his face the entire time. He gave the impression he was expecting a little somthin' while she was there for her things.

And Simon again reminded me how much I really like him. He seems very down to earth and obviously loves and cares a great deal about Tamra. I get the impression their relationship is nothing like what we see on camera.

Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2739118;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    F
    I think that was code for "will I get some tonight???"

Just sayin...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2739287;
    And Simon again reminded me how much I really like him. He seems very down to earth and obviously loves and cares a great deal about Tamra. I get the impression their relationship is nothing like what we see on camera.
    Definitely not feeling the Simon love. He was there to make sure she didn't completely remove her implants and be left with "mosquito bites". If he was truely supportive he would have told her that he just wanted her to be healthy and happy with her body and that whatever she did would be ok. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Heaven22;2739307;
    Definitely not feeling the Simon love. He was there to make sure she didn't completely remove her implants and be left with "mosquito bites". If he was truely supportive he would have told her that he just wanted her to be healthy and happy with her body and that whatever she did would be ok. JMO
    I think he was trying to lighten the mood with his joke about mosquito bites - he was obviously nervous about her going thru the procedure. Even if she had the implants removed without replacing them with smaller ones, she would be larger than that. It appeared that he wanted to make sure she didn't feel the need to return for another surgery if she went too small. Also, just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2739095;
    I did think it was pretty funny when George said they'd do 80 mph through Yellowstone and be back before the dealership closed.
    It was probably pretty accurate, also.

Also..... someone mentioned in another thread that George's minor children were not allowed to be shown this season. I'm wondering if simply blurring their faces was sufficient for the mother or judge or whomever made the decision. Just seems kinda silly when you can see all of them but their faces.

And, once again, Lauri struggles with pronunciation - must be those horrendous lips. It is vacation --- NOT vuh cation NOR is it vcation! Damn
    Last edited by Margaritaville; 01-02-2008 at 01:03 PM.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quinn bores me to no end. It's like she just popped up from out of nowhere and we're supposed to be interested in her and her droopy boobs. And what's up with her 26 yr old 'boyfriend's' house? How'd he get that? is he the local drug dealer or was that his parents home and they were hiding in the bedroom?

Quinn's facial expressions annoy me. She does this nervous thing with her mouth. Stop showing her- please Bravo!

What is Lauri's obsession with George's daughters? If I were their Mom, I would be annoyed with her ongoing comments about them not being open minded and being spoiled. Lauri needs to worry about her own kids.

Jeana was very rude!! Wow. That comment about how Mike's girlfriend has a better shot with Rees was uncalled for and shows how miserable of a person she is, despite her money.

Breanna's boyfriend Colby always looks scared when he is around those people. Hilarious!
    Last edited by lakergirl1; 01-02-2008 at 01:37 PM.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast