Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 1/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Re: 1/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I really liked Quinn on this episode. Now I am starting to understand. She showed a very personal side, thanks Quinn.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2739011;
    I really liked Quinn on this episode. Now I am starting to understand. She showed a very personal side, thanks Quinn.
    Do you think what we saw with her son is the "real" Quinn, and the Quinn with Billy and Jared is for the show?

What I see with Quinn is.....she is a loving person and just needing love. That David wasn't very understanding. She was obviously upset and all he could do was smile and joke. He didn't sit right with me. I am sure he is a very nice guy, but he came across as if Quinn was just a roommate to him. I don't think she has any interest in Jared at all. She knows he is a smooth talker and a ladies man. Yes, Jared appears to have his act together. He seems good to her, but his motives are to not marry her which is what she is clearly saying she needs. Billy is basically saying that he really cares for her, but isn't sure if he could have kids with a woman 12 years older than himself.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2739013;
    Do you think what we saw with her son is the "real" Quinn, and the Quinn with Billy and Jared is for the show?
    Quinn did appear to be dateless at the New Year's Eve Carnivale. There was no macking going on in the housewives pen or anywhere else that I observed.

Comments about tonight's show: George needs to step up and be the man on that trip. He clinged to Lauri like a little boy. Simon is a good man. Tamra found someone who genuinely loves and cares about her. She better hang on to him. Vicki makes me exhausted. She is entertaining, but could I go on a trip with her...no. Lauri shouldn't be telling George that his kids need more experiences when 1 of hers is in rehab. I know that he was biting his tongue when she was preaching to him. I do see trouble down the road for these 2. I don't wish that on anyone, but I do sense that parenting will be the issue. I liked when Kara was being the adult to Colton and said, "don't sass, if it weren't for Vicki, we would've been no where." Sad, to have all that money and never have taken your kids anywhere all those years.

Mckenzie whined waaaay too much in tonight's episode - I was ready to smack her before they even got there. Lauri did not look like she had a good time at all by the time they were done with it. And am I the only one who noticed blurred faces on some of the kids during the vacation? Hmmm - their hair was perfecly shown, but only the faces were blurred out. Wonder if that will fly with the courts?

Also - Vicki's screaming was at an all time high tonight. Just cannot take it any more. I was watching tonight's episode with a couple of teenagers, and their opinion was that Vicki needed to medicate and quit with all the screeching. They also guessed Tamra's age to be around 45 !! That made me laugh sooo hard I had tears streaming down my face. The teens also doubted her claim to be almost 40. Wow.

I still like simon Seems like a genuinely nice guy.

I think it would be h*** to take teenagers on a camping trip. 2 families blended in small quarters would be worse. I think all they did was complain. George and Lauri meant well though.

As for Jeana's comments ....just mean and then she just shrugged her shoulders at Michael's gf. VERY cold lady. It was uncalled for to say that Michael needed a lot of work. I think she is jealous of Vicki's kids that they are so happy, in love with their significant others and doing well in school.

Where was Donn? I missed seeing him on there. No Tammy either.

FORT Fogey

I don't think Vicki's Michael is in school right now. It was mentioned early on that his grades were not what they should be to stay enrolled. And I think that is why he is "learning" the insurance industry.
    Hope I am wrong.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2739026;
    Quinn did appear to be dateless at the New Year's Eve Carnivale. There was no macking going on in the housewives pen or anywhere else that I observed.
    Lindsay wrote on her Veriya blog that Tammy's boyfriend would be joining them New Years Eve....Is she back with the guy that owned the boat?

On a similar note....Did anyone catch the ladies on EXTRA tonight? It was a short segment set at someone's holiday party. The very next segment was about hot eligible guys and wouldn't you know the plastic surgeon that Tammy had the blind date with last season was the featured bachelor.

Did anyone notice Kimberly Bryant in next week's preview? She's at the bachelorette party with chopped hair. Hmmm...I wonder if that was a Lauri or a Bravo invite. Will Jo be there as well? I smell a reunion!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast