Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 1/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 1/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Vicki and Jeana are in Mexico with their families on a little vacation. Vicki is being loud, annoying, and over the top. Jeana is letting loose a little and being a little mean...although I found it funny. Zip lining is coming up next with lots of Vicki shrieking.

Quote Originally Posted by Yardgnome;2738757;
    Whenever Quinn is on screen I just tune out. She doesn't keep my attention at all.

Now we are off to the Brady family RV trip. I think there was an episode like this were they went to the Grand Canyon and Bobby got lost. Maybe the whole family will get lost and we will never see them again. Wishful thinking...
    Where's Alice and Tiger?????
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2738764;
    Where's Alice and Tiger?????
    McKenzie had tiget in her purse. Of course he is MUCH smaller now

I thought he'd be dead.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fogey

Quinns son is cute. Seems sweet, too!

FORT Fogey

Did I miss something? The Bradys drove to the RV place in the SUV. They drove away from the RV place in the RV. They spent the night in the RV, then they got up and went sightseeing in the SUV.
    How did the SUV get to the campsite?

FORT Fan

BRAVO has loaded some video extras. Lots of laughs in this one:

Well Endowed Children
    The Real Housewives of Orange County
    Mike is hung and Brianna has big boobs.
    Could it get any more uncomfortable?

FORT Fan

Ashley has posted a BRAVO blog on her views about camping. It is hilarious. George probably shares many of her opinions. He does seem to enjoy his creature comforts.

". . . I am sorry! I just love long hot showers, pretty hair, and unclogged pores. I don't like to hunt or fish. I hate dirt, mosquitoes, and all other bugs. I see no purpose in sleeping on the ground or freezing your butt off in a tent. I hate bees and other things that sting. Birds scare me, so I have no enjoyment of bird-watching. I think building a tent is something boys should do. Use matches to make a fire for Christ's sake -- what is this stick rubbing and rock clicking crap? I can barely read a compass let alone track something by the position of the sun. I am NOT peeing outdoors. . . for the most part I did enjoy being around my family, but it was just too close for comfort! SEVEN girls in a camper with a bathroom that was 3 feet by 3 feet ... that's just not OK! Ha!"

So who were the seven girls? Lauri, Ashley, Sophia, George's three daughters and the seventh? Was Ashley counting George as the seventh girl?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2738894;
    Ashley has posted a BRAVO blog on her views about camping. It is hilarious. George probably shares many of her opinions. He does seem to enjoy his creature comforts.

". . . I am sorry! I just love long hot showers, pretty hair, and unclogged pores. I don't like to hunt or fish. I hate dirt, mosquitoes, and all other bugs. I see no purpose in sleeping on the ground or freezing your butt off in a tent. I hate bees and other things that sting. Birds scare me, so I have no enjoyment of bird-watching. I think building a tent is something boys should do. Use matches to make a fire for Christ's sake -- what is this stick rubbing and rock clicking crap? I can barely read a compass let alone track something by the position of the sun. I am NOT peeing outdoors. . . for the most part I did enjoy being around my family, but it was just too close for comfort! SEVEN girls in a camper with a bathroom that was 3 feet by 3 feet ... that's just not OK! Ha!"

So who were the seven girls? Lauri, Ashley, Sophia, George's three daughters and the seventh? Was Ashley counting George as the seventh girl?
    The court appointed nanny?

FORT Regular

So much for Lauri's girls being so much more adventurous than George's. Geez that's a lot of complaining. We all know they stayed in a 4 star hotel anyway and only reported to the RV when the cameras were rolling. After all this is reality tv.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast