Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas in the clink

Christmas in the clink

Ok.

So we all wish Matt Keough and his family the best during this time of struggle and want him to get better and kick this addiction he has.

Let's say that the OC DA gave you the power to allow Matt to spend time with his family over the holidays (maybe to reconcile with Jeana, work things out, get much needed help, etc.) ....BUT on one condition.....

Somebody else from the show has to take his place in the slammer during the entire holiday season while he'll be out.

Who'd ya pick and why??

Re: Christmas in the clink

Myself...

Normally i'd pick Icky, but would be worried that she'd let go of a few flying-finger-salutes and the guards would beat her like a rented mule. (and that's after tazing her whenever she opened her mouth to screech).

So i'd pick Bob and Mariano. It's only a matter of time before they're greeted at the wetbar by Chris Hansen from NBC's Dateline, IMO.

Something tells me the Bozo pervs have seen some time there, behind bars, not just at them.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

I'd pick the OC Energy girls because:
    1) It would be a field trip to another country - isn't it by Fashion Island??
    2) They would be doing charity work at the same time. Pacifically teaching the inmates the English language so they could get a job when their time out is over.
    3) They could learn a new trade like knitting scarves like that wonderful lady did for Martha Stewart.
    4) They could taste foreign food.
    5) It would be a cultural experience that they could add to their college applications.
    5) They can find other OC Energy girls there to work under them. So they could be Head Angel

All of your suggestions were cute but I am going to have to say Matt needs to stay in jail. Think about all of the lives he could potentially screw up if he were allowed out, got drunk & decided to drive. Who would then be willing to trade places with him then?
    Sorry but this subject hits a raw nerve with me. I was married to an alocholic who to this day doesn't think he has a drinking problem.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;2732876;
    All of your suggestions were cute but I am going to have to say Matt needs to stay in jail. Think about all of the lives he could potentially screw up if he were allowed out, got drunk & decided to drive. Who would then be willing to trade places with him then?
    Sorry but this subject hits a raw nerve with me. I was married to an alocholic who to this day doesn't think he has a drinking problem.
    Ya I say the same thing to snowbunny. That man needs to be in jail and so do some of the others who just havent got caught yet. I don't drink and it is sad to see how much the young kids drink and then they drive to.

FORT Fogey

I think Shane, Colton and Ryan should all JOIN Matt in the slammer. Kind of a 'scared straight' type incarceration. Have them spend Christmas and New Years eve cleaning the floors of the morgue and family waiting room.
    Let them all see the REAL harm that is PERMANENTLY done to the survivors.

If the DA gave me power, I would put that lousy drunk in a lockdown rehab for 6 months! That's the best christmas gift he could get!

All those other idiots that THINK they are above the law and their money will buy them legal favors... their time is coming!

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

i'd leave Matt there. as annoying as the others are, he brought this on himself- head injury or not.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

FORT Regular

I'd lock up George for sure. Maybe he'd find religion like so many other inmates do. Something tells me he's going to need it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast