Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christmas in the clink

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Re: Christmas in the clink

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;2732876;
    All of your suggestions were cute but I am going to have to say Matt needs to stay in jail. Think about all of the lives he could potentially screw up if he were allowed out, got drunk & decided to drive. Who would then be willing to trade places with him then?
    Sorry but this subject hits a raw nerve with me. I was married to an alocholic who to this day doesn't think he has a drinking problem.

That's why my posts about this are so intense. I was married to an alcoholic too.

Unless you've lived with one, you simply can't know.
    East of Reality

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;2732876;
    All of your suggestions were cute but I am going to have to say Matt needs to stay in jail. Think about all of the lives he could potentially screw up if he were allowed out, got drunk & decided to drive. Who would then be willing to trade places with him then?
    Sorry but this subject hits a raw nerve with me. I was married to an alocholic who to this day doesn't think he has a drinking problem.
    Sorry i brought up a subject you're taking very seriously.

I noticed that there was a lot of sentiment going out to the Keough family and one of the worst things i think one could go through is to be alone and in the slammer during the holidays. he's probably a nice guy and all (I have my own thoughts on that and none of it has to do with his drinking).

So i was trying to lighten things up but not be too over-the-top all while making light of the fact that there are other RHOOC cast members who could use a good lock up themselves.

Just a thought but i'm left to wonder how you could enjoy just about *any* reality TV show since a large majority of them involve the (ab)use or overindulgence of alcohol?? (Come to think of it, my screen name is a take-off of the award they give out to reality TV participants).

I offer my apologies if you were offended by this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by RealitiniMan;2733175;
    Sorry i brought up a subject you're taking very seriously.

I noticed that there was a lot of sentiment going out to the Keough family and one of the worst things i think one could go through is to be alone and in the slammer during the holidays. he's probably a nice guy and all (I have my own thoughts on that and none of it has to do with his drinking).

So i was trying to lighten things up but not be too over-the-top all while making light of the fact that there are other RHOOC cast members who could use a good lock up themselves.

Just a thought but i'm left to wonder how you could enjoy just about *any* reality TV show since a large majority of them involve the (ab)use or overindulgence of alcohol?? (Come to think of it, my screen name is a take-off of the award they give out to reality TV participants).

I offer my apologies if you were offended by this thread.
    Oh trust me I wasn't at all offended. Matt is getting what he deserves. He needs help & apparently the rehab he has previously done has not seemed to work or curb his drinking. What he needs is to do some time behind REAL bars in a REAL jail. He has to be stopped before he hurts or GOD forbid, kill someone.
    I don't have a problem with other people drinking as long as it is done responsibly. I just won't get in a car with someone who has been drinking.
    I don't have a problem with all of the drinking that is found on most Reality TV shows since they are for the most part confined to living in that one home & not driving.
    Now watching Vicky and Jenna drinking a bottle or 2 with lunch & driving just isn't right.
    Vicky may be in denial but from what I noticed on this show she has problems controling herself when she is drinking. Drinking Jaeger shots with her 21year old son????? My 22 year old son would be mortified if I ever did that but then again, he doesn't drink. He doesn't want to be like his father.
    HTH you understand.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12