Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who will fight to catch the bouquet at Lauri's fairytale wedding?

Who will fight to catch the bouquet at Lauri's fairytale wedding?

Since Lauri is having her dream wedding with all the traditional trimmings, she has to throw a bouquet. Who of all the girls are going to go down fighting to get the bouquet so they will be the next in line to be the "luckiest girl in the world?"
    I predict Jeana will elbow her way ahead of everyone.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fan

Re: Who will fight to catch the bouquet at Lauri's fairytale wedding?

Oh, Good thread idea, Newmommy.

I will say Quinn will be jostling with Ashley.

We all know that Quinn is looking for true love and Ashley is getting ready to find her own sugar daddy soon. I am sure there will be lots of wealthy men there looking for wife #3 or 4.

It's LAURI's Day Dam*it! She's not letting ANYONE take the focus off of her f'd up lip!

So Sindy, you think she'll catch her own bouquet?
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Briana will catch it then Vicki will grab it from her and run with it. Briana will chase her and they will fall on the wedding cake.

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2731115;
    Briana will catch it then Vicki will grab it from her and run with it. Briana will chase her and they will fall on the wedding cake.
    You forgot the most important part! Vicki will be screaching F-YOU, F-YOU, F-YOU Briana!

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2731119;
    You forgot the most important part! Vicki will be screaching F-YOU, F-YOU, F-YOU Briana!
    Rofl SindyLew

Donn will be at the wedding making his chicken noises after he has a drink. That man is too funny. I would go to the reception just to hang with him.

I can picture this wedding reception actually. Slade will make a grand entrance with "pork chop girl" and try to take the attention off of the fairytale bride.

The OC Energy girls would wear dresses with logos that say OC Energy on them. They will hand out free drinks for everyone.....

I can see the logo stickers across their chest area. And on their b-hinds for that extra touch.

FORT Regular

Vicki will make a diving catch over the cake table and flatten the crowd. Ignoring the fact that she's married, she just *has* to win. Picture a fight at a hockey game with Vicki emerging trimphant. She'll blow her hair out of her face and ask "Briana! Is Colby proud of me now???"

At least, that's the way it plays out in my dreams. Since I wasn't invited to stand in the back of the crowd at the wedding of the year I only have my imagination to go on. LOL!

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

My vision is that Ashley nose dives for it (because she deserves it) and Cristen catapults herself from the second row, grabbing Ashley's hair and pulling her backward. Cristen then pounces on it just as Kara snatches it from under her. Cristen stands up and Kara lets loose with her verbal lashes of how to behave like a lady and not embarass herself. :nono Then she takes her Vollyball toned arms and "serves" Cristen straight into Lauri who is propelled backward into the slippery nipple bar where she gets soaked in the pink conoction. The $18,000 fairy tale wedding dress is ruined. Lauri hastily gets up and changes into her $11,000 "second choice" wedding dress and proceeds back to the party. I mean, it's her wedding, can't she have TWO dresses since she's not paying for them anyway???

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast