Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RHOOC 12/18 Recap: Golden Girls Gone Wild

Re: RHOOC 12/18 Recap: Golden Girls Gone Wild

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2728434;
    Anyone who gawks at a hotel suite the way they did is the antithesis of cool. I thought, from their mouths, they only frequented 5 star hotels? They looked like people who have only been to Motel-6.
    Ms. New mommy I noticed that to! I remember when Ms. Jeana said they only stayed at 5 star hotels not to long ago and then when they saw that beautiful hotel she looked like a calf starin at a new gate, all wide eyed and stuff with her mouth hanging open. I think they should all watch all the shows and then stick to one story cause they sure don'r remember from one show to the next what they say.

I thought I was the only one seeing that, Dreams! They did look stunned, liked deer staring in the headlights. I thought about a calf, but these women are too old!!!!!! The way their mouths were hanging open, I thought the drool would start to fall.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2730336;
    I thought I was the only one seeing that, Dreams! They did look stunned, liked deer staring in the headlights. I thought about a calf, but these women are too old!!!!!! The way their mouths were hanging open, I thought the drool would start to fall.
    Thats right they are to old Talk about trailor trash. I thought they were rich and famous and all and used to all that sorta stuff.

Now do you see, Dreams, why I don't think this show is all so real!
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2730689;
    Now do you see, Dreams, why I don't think this show is all so real!
    You are right Ms. New Mommy they arent real. I still cant make up my mind who is more fonie. But I read a whole bunch of stuff about them at other places and it is really sad they are so fonie for tv but it seems like their lives are even more messed up then on tv. I am so happy I dont live like any of them and I dont have money like them but I still wouldn't trade one day with any of them.

That is why I am so getting past this show. There is so much booze, boobs, & botox one can stomach before you just want to throw a shoe at the TV.
    Those women acted like a group of CO-Eds on Spring Break rather than mature, successful business women. I was waiting for the Girl's Gone Wild crew to begin filming. But then again if they took their bra's off, the "girl's" might be hanging around their knees.
    Did you notice the lines around Tammy's & Jenna's eyes? They may be a year or 2 older than I am but those lines are caverns compared to my fine lines. Wonder why they didn't have a Botox session while on their spa weekend.
    Did they ever say why Tammy kept her bra on during her massage?

They looked like they had black, bruised eyes. What I was wondering is if they were wearing make-up during the massage.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Did you notice the lines around Tammy's & Jenna's eyes? They may be a year or 2 older than I am but those lines are caverns compared to my fine lines. Wonder why they didn't have a Botox session while on their spa weekend.
    Did they ever say why Tammy kept her bra on during her massage?
    The dry air and sun are killers in So. Cal. Terrible for the skin.
    Maybe Tammy was just modest.
    East of Reality

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

[QUOTE=PA Snow Bunny;2731718;]
    QUOTE]

i noticed it and was shocked. i guess the camera never got that close up on them but i really never thought they had that many wrinkles around their eyes, esp Tammy! They shouldnt green light anymore close-ups. takes away from their image.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123