Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RHOOC 12/18 Recap: Golden Girls Gone Wild

Re: RHOOC 12/18 Recap: Golden Girls Gone Wild

Spectacular re-cap, Phonegrrrl!

I just read that the "lunch lady" from Survivor, who ended up losing her job when she returned to the states because the school was afraid she would cause too much chaos because the kids recognized her, has donated $50k that Mark Burnett decided (at the last minute, and of course during the live show) to give her. She is donating it to the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation.

Here is a woman who is now scrubbing toilets, who NEEDS the money but gives it to charity. Did ANY of these OC Hags take the paltry money given to them from their equally as sleazy neighbor Scott "whatever-his-name-is" and give it to charity? Anyone....ANYONE? Would LOVE to know if any of them have any redeeming qualities.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seanp1071;2728331;
    Did anyone think those girls looked good in those ugly bikinis?:nono
    kristen didnt look nearly as hot as she thought she did. the bikinis were ill fitting for everyone!
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Phonegrrrl - YOU ROCKED the recap! Way to pinch hit!
    Sadly this episode put me to sleep, so I had to catch a later episode. I see that the time spent sleeping was better spent than staying up to watch this!

I am in San Diego on business and don't have Bravo in my room so I totally appreciate this recap!!!! Can't wait to catch it when I get home..in the meantime thanks for the laughs and the visuals..

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2729021;
    kristen didnt look nearly as hot as she thought she did. the bikinis were ill fitting for everyone!
    I thought the same thing. I dont mean to be mean or anything but like Kristen she has no shape on her body other then big you know whats. I thought it was disgusting those old men drewling all over themselves to. Ashley I think didnt come out of the room because she doesnt like her body. I think she doesnt like to be seen almost nekkid when she is kinda chubby. Linsey has the cutest body and I like how she is more shy about stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by ms scarlett;2729243;
    I am in San Diego on business and don't have Bravo in my room so I totally appreciate this recap!!!! Can't wait to catch it when I get home..in the meantime thanks for the laughs and the visuals..
    Don't bother Ms. Scarlett as usual the recaps are way better than watching the show.
    Ribbitt

Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2729355;
    Don't bother Ms. Scarlett as usual the recaps are way better than watching the show.
    I wish i had known about this site when I was on vacation and needed my reality tv fix.

Yup, the writers definitely nail each episode.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

while it is one of my favorite shows, i think most of the episodes this season have been pretty dull. i find myself really looking forward to Tuesday nites then kinda being disappointed once the show is on. maybe it's just me.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2730086;
    while it is one of my favorite shows, i think most of the episodes this season have been pretty dull. i find myself really looking forward to Tuesday nites then kinda being disappointed once the show is on. maybe it's just me.
    I agree. Everything is so forced and contrived. I think I get the most enjoyment out of the new ladies. The other ones are so old and predictable. Their 15 minutes is WAY over!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast