Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The O C Energy Drink Girls

FORT Fan

Re: The O C Energy Drink Girls

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2738342;
    I actually started laughing out loud when I saw the pen, it appeared the housewives WERE a carnival attraction.
    The "cage" was a grassy area about 50 x 50 foot square surrounded by a white picket fence with the two approximately 20 x 15 foot tents in back with what appeared to be tables and chairs with coffee and refreshments inside. In that instant I was carried back in my mind to my childhood days visiting the San Diego Zoo, where the animals (in this case cougars ) roamed around in their "area" while the guests stood safely behind the fence and watched. The animals always had a "private area." The Housewives Carnivale sign completed the picture.

FORT Fanatic

From Ashley via Myspace:

"Apparently some people like to read into things just a little to much and now think that my sister and I are racist!!! haha. This is one of the best things I have heard so far!! My sister Mckenzie said something on the show last night about her parents being interracial because she had a monkey head on and a chicken body. She would have said the same thing if she had a bunny head on with a chicken suit....it had nothing to do with being racist. It was a JOKE. Most people who have their heads out of their a**** could see that or maybe just think it over and make an educated guess. It had nothing to do with being black, white, brown, purple, yellow, green etc... As far as my sister goes, please leave her alone. She is a beautiful 18 year old girl who doesn't deserve hate mail.

People are emailing me saying how bad that it hurt their feelings. If you are one of these people I apologize on Mckenzies behalf. She did not mean anything by it... But by following that up with saying "all wealthy people are ignorant and racist."----give me a freaking break....that comment is the most ignorant thing i have everrrrr read in my life!!!

Everyone else...I love you and Happy New Year"

xoxo
    Ashley Zarlin

FORT Regular

The cost of wanting to be a 'celebrity' rears its head & takes its toll.

I officially can't stomach Trashely.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2740085;
    From Ashley via Myspace:

"Apparently some people like to read into things just a little to much and now think that my sister and I are racist!!! haha. This is one of the best things I have heard so far!! My sister Mckenzie said something on the show last night about her parents being interracial because she had a monkey head on and a chicken body. She would have said the same thing if she had a bunny head on with a chicken suit....it had nothing to do with being racist. It was a JOKE. Most people who have their heads out of their a**** could see that or maybe just think it over and make an educated guess. It had nothing to do with being black, white, brown, purple, yellow, green etc... As far as my sister goes, please leave her alone. She is a beautiful 18 year old girl who doesn't deserve hate mail.

People are emailing me saying how bad that it hurt their feelings. If you are one of these people I apologize on Mckenzies behalf. She did not mean anything by it... But by following that up with saying "all wealthy people are ignorant and racist."----give me a freaking break....that comment is the most ignorant thing i have everrrrr read in my life!!!

Everyone else...I love you and Happy New Year"

xoxo
    Ashley Zarlin

I have to agree with Ashley on this. When Mackenzie said that, I thought "uh oh!!"- because you could put a racial spin on it but I figured she was referring to the mix match costume. give the spoiled brat a break.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2740432;
    I have to agree with Ashley on this. When Mackenzie said that, I thought "uh oh!!"- because you could put a racial spin on it but I figured she was referring to the mix match costume. give the spoiled brat a break.
    Well at least those two members of the Brady Bunch are blending nicely. McKenzie is still a princess in progress. She needs to watch the Princess Diaries or go to a Princess boot camp run by Julie Andrews.

FORT Fanatic

I agree too. It was misunderstood. When will those children learn to stop reading the boards?
    McEasy should have listened to her mom who has truly her best interest at heart and stayed away from the show.
    It sounds like it is bringing her a lot of heartache.
    Is it worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2740432;
    That is also how I took it - she tried to make a joke and it just didn't work... she only succeeded in making herself look ignorant

FORT Fan

Actually Ashley said that she and McKenzie are receiving hate e-mails (probably through their MySpaces), nothing about the boards. Ashley did tell me in an e-mail that she does not read on-line boards.

I agree with Ashley on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2740444;
    Ashley did tell me in an e-mail that she does not read on-line boards.
    Did Ashley tell you that her Mom hasn't had plastic surgery either!