Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The O C Energy Drink Girls

Re: The O C Energy Drink Girls

Quote Originally Posted by ShoeGoddess;2735823;
    Aren't the OC Angels all over the age of 18? Time to kick em to the curb and let them fend for themselves.
    Regardless, these guys reminded me of someone's pervy neighbor who- upon daddy being away- wanted to get with the girls.

I get the distinct feeling that Bob and Mariano are in the drink biz- with the Hummer and teeny weeny bikinis, etc- to scam some tail- even if it happens to be their dead friend's daughters. They can't possibly be making any real money from this venture given how aweful they've been marketing this swill.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by RealitiniMan;2735880;
    Regardless, these guys reminded me of someone's pervy neighbor who- upon daddy being away- wanted to get with the girls.

I get the distinct feeling that Bob and Mariano are in the drink biz- with the Hummer and teeny weeny bikinis, etc- to scam some tail- even if it happens to be their dead friend's daughters. They can't possibly be making any real money from this venture given how aweful they've been marketing this swill.
    Exactly, I don't care how it's edited.....these guys have stuck around for the perv factor. Is it just me or whenever the "angels" refer to them, it sounds like they're talking about one guy named Bob Mariano?

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2735926;
    Exactly, I don't care how it's edited.....these guys have stuck around for the perv factor. Is it just me or whenever the "angels" refer to them, it sounds like they're talking about one guy named Bob Mariano?
    That's what I hear as well.

Maybe this 'guy' is two-pervs-in-one???

In the past shows OC Energy was called Aqua-Air. Is there still two different companies?
    Ribbitt

I was playin around on that Bravo sight and they have some extra pictures and stuff and one of the guys who was at the swim suit try on had his face all blured out in one of the pictures and so i wonder why he would do that now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams;2736107;
    I was playin around on that Bravo sight and they have some extra pictures and stuff and one of the guys who was at the swim suit try on had his face all blured out in one of the pictures and so i wonder why he would do that now.
    Pervs don't like to see their own pics on display in public.

FORT Fan

I attended the Carnivale New Year’s Eve. The event itself was a big snoozer for the most part. The girl group "The Donnas" were the only thing good there. Rock type music. The lead guitaress chick reminded me of Nancy Wilson of Heart, the bass chick was a manly type like Michael Steele of the Bangles. Played their own stuff and a great cover of Ratt's "Round and Round". It was the highlight of my evening. I may buy some of their music on I-tunes.

The Donnas

Jeana, Tammy, Quinn, Megan, Lindsey, Christen and Ashley were at the Carnivale for New Year’s Eve. There were two booths devoted to OC Energy Drinks and multiple posters scattered about the event. Free samples and glow bracelets were being given out. The men in the booth said the drink would be available at 7-11s and Circle K. Later I happened upon the entire group in one of the tents where several people were taking pictures of the Energy Girls, I joined the picture-taking group. Megan saw me, I winked at her and took a couple of pictures. Megan later asked if I wanted to meet her mother, I said "sure". I shook Tammy's hand, said Megan looked good. Tammy said "she always does". That was pretty much it. Quinn was on the other side of the tent and took off her jacket and was wearing her leopard print blouse.

There was a fenced off area behind the OC Energy drink display with two tents where the housewives could relax. One for the wives and friends, one for the energy girls and friends. The girl with the red hair featured in one of the BRAVO video extras was there. I actually started laughing out loud when I saw the pen, it appeared the housewives WERE a carnival attraction. There was a comedian on stage making bad jokes about the housewives being hot MILFs throughout the evening.

At 11:58, the housewives got on the stage to count down the new year. I got a few more bad pictures. After midnight Jeanna took the mic and said "wasn't this great, are we all going to be back next year?" Ashley said a few plugs for OC Energy drink. Quinn said something about being the new housewife and it was over. I saw the housewives board a white hummer limo for the ride home.

I have posted some pictures of the Carnivale on MySpace. First prize if anyone can identify the man with “the girls”
    Last edited by Pizza Girl; 01-01-2008 at 12:18 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Happy New Year to all snarkers.
    Scott Dunlop?
    My bad, it was pervert boy Marino.
    Last edited by limom; 01-01-2008 at 12:35 PM.

I actually started laughing out loud when I saw the pen, it appeared the housewives WERE a carnival attraction. There was a comedian on stage making bad jokes about the housewives being hot MILFs throughout the evening.
    As Vicku would say, "I called it! I called it!" Wondering if as they sat there all nice in their pen what they thought of the comedian on stage and how wrong he had it! People were laughing, no? Nevermind, I know the answer! LOL! LOL!

I bet they couldn't slither into that Hummher fast enough. I'm sure they had to wait for Quinn while she hauled her own load.

FORT Fanatic

I wonder if they've actually sold any of that bottled air conditioner condensation...This review is one of about 5 I've seen.
    OC Energy Drink: A Bitter, Jaded Review