Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The O C Energy Drink Girls

Re: The O C Energy Drink Girls

So is Ash - uh - lee going to step down from her position as an OC Angel when she (cough, cough) passes the reel-uh-state exam?

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Margaritaville and New Mommy, you have me on the floor laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2731838;
    That means those two bozo's paid for a tent for them to stand in to give out their compressor water for free.
    Sindylew too

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2731519;
    From Ashley:

For those of you who missed my interview! Check it out...kinda long buttttt deal with it!

NowLive Channel: Reality Check with Dr. Mel & Jamie

I haven't listened to the whole thing yet. Ashley likes Tamra. Wants Lauri to GIVE her the condo. A girl can dream can't she?

Ashley says OC Energy Drink is going to be the official energy drink of the Orange County Fairgrounds.
    I'll give her this......she sends out great bulletins...no? All you have to do is add her as a friend!

The ones Josh sends out are a little more disturbing.

She must be learning her marketing skills from her new mentor, Tamra, the highly successful "real-uh-state" agent. I hope she tells Ashley about having another career to "fall back on". (Camera cuts to Tamra dancing backwards, about to fall on her b-hind.)
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

With Ashley going real soon maybe the 2 perverts could hire Megan Knickerbocker as there no-nonsense Angel for 2008!
    Just ask her to get A new tattoo of the O C Energy Drink bottle.
    Ribbitt

Yes, except Megan made it clear that she didn't want ANY part of the OC Energy Angels....remember? She thought it was all fake. She was hurt when her dad originally wouldn't let her be one, so I doubt she would do it now. I know you were just kidding though, Toad

I watched the episode that was repeated last night where Bob and Mariano were there oogling at the girls while they were trying on those tight bathing suits and maybe i didn't pay too much attention to the banter the first time i saw the episode but when they spoke just about every single comment was about seeing those girls in just about every bathing suit they had or either topless.

These guys need to appear on Dateline soon then be put away.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by RealitiniMan;2735799;
    I watched the episode that was repeated last night where Bob and Mariano were there oogling at the girls while they were trying on those tight bathing suits and maybe i didn't pay too much attention to the banter the first time i saw the episode but when they spoke just about every single comment was about seeing those girls in just about every bathing suit they had or either topless.

These guys need to appear on Dateline soon then be put away.
    Aren't the OC Angels all over the age of 18? Time to kick em to the curb and let them fend for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by ShoeGoddess;2735823;
    Aren't the OC Angels all over the age of 18? Time to kick em to the curb and let them fend for themselves.

Ya i feel real sorry for them to cause they look to me to not have any real goals.