Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The O C Energy Drink Girls

Re: The O C Energy Drink Girls

someone needs to dig up some dirt on Scott Dunlop!

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2729949;
    Interesting. I guess the girls are selling something. Maybe they will see a raise in the near future.

RG Global Q2 revenues up - Drinks Business Review
    I don't know how--no one ever seems to have seen this product actually for sale anywhere and you only see the 'girls' giving it away for free. I was seriously doubting that it is for sale anywhere and it exists only for free distribution by naked bleached out oompaloompas!

FORT Fan

Might be some creative accounting going on....or these figures include more than the "OC Energy Drink" revenues.

Anybody else get the feeling that the 'OC Energy' biz isn't going anywhere anytime soon??

I mean, come on....Trump's apprentices sold a heckuva lot more water for crying out loud and did so in business suits.

The two pervs don't seem to have much going on in the way of brain power if they're relying on these girls to market their drink with shorty swimsuits.

FORT Fan

From Ashley:

For those of you who missed my interview! Check it out...kinda long buttttt deal with it!

NowLive Channel: Reality Check with Dr. Mel & Jamie

I haven't listened to the whole thing yet. Ashley likes Tamra. Wants Lauri to GIVE her the condo. A girl can dream can't she?

Ashley says OC Energy Drink is going to be the official energy drink of the Orange County Fairgrounds.
    Last edited by Pizza Girl; 12-22-2007 at 08:48 AM.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

I have no desire to listen to Ashley's interview, so please let me know what I missed (if anything)

I am sure that there were some earth shattering comments, but I will deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2731519;
    Ashley says OC Energy Drink is going to be the official energy drink of the Orange County Fairgrounds.
    No thanks.

I'll still stand in line for my Hot-Dog-On-A-Stick and lime-flavored lemonade.

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2731519;
    That means those two bozo's paid for a tent for them to stand in to give out their compressor water for free.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2731838;
    That means those two bozo's paid for a tent for them to stand in to give out their compressor water for free.
    The OC Energy Girls are going to be at the Fair Grounds on New Years Eve.

PARTY - New Years Eve @ The Orange County Fair Grounds

Will Christen be wearing her teeny-tiny bikini to give those bozos their peep show? Just part of the job.

Oh boy, what a new year's that will be. Can't believe they are working on a holiday, them being so "riche" and all classy. I guess when you have nothing else to fall back on, they have to "give those bozos their peep show".
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.