Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The O C Energy Drink Girls

Re: The O C Energy Drink Girls

Did anyone else think it was creepy how those older OC execs were ogling the girls when they were trying on bikinis? Ewww.

Quote Originally Posted by candor;2729321;
    Did anyone else think it was creepy how those older OC execs were ogling the girls when they were trying on bikinis? Ewww.
    They took the term "Head Angel" to mean it was their turn.
    Ribbitt

FORT Fan

Ashley has a new blog where she talks about trying on bikinis, real estate and education.

Excerpt: "The show left out that I have in fact done two years of college (and no, not ONE class was ceramics.) I don't know where my mother came up with that one! School has never been for me. But this does not mean that I am uneducated! Look at Vicki. She never went to college, and she is building her own insurance empire. So to each his own, right?!"

http://www.bravotv.com/blog/realkids...ing.php?page=1

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2729124;
    This episode was strange on many levels..but especially the OC Girl thing.

I feel sorry for Lindsey, she has no one to protect her from these pervs, indeed, her mother approves of all this.

Sorry we ever have to see skanky Christin. Is Lindsey as clueless as she seems to be about how Christin became "head" angel?

And what is up with Ashley?

I wonder what the real reason for this company is. Money-laundering?
    This is obviously a dummy corporation.
    After seeing Lou's "partners", I started to wonder what really happened to Lou's assets. Maybe the girls should look into those pervs bank accounts and stop blaming his wife.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2729607;
    Ashley has a new blog where she talks about trying on bikinis, real estate and education.

Excerpt: "The show left out that I have in fact done two years of college (and no, not ONE class was ceramics.) I don't know where my mother came up with that one!
    Real Kids Blog: Read the Real Kids of Orange County Q&A Online Blog - Real Housewives of Orange County TV Show - Official Bravo TV Site
    she's "done" two years of college? Being registered but not attending classes does not count. Is there a degree? If so, in what? She must have attended the Lauri school of BS. Not buying it!

If she was so emphatic about letting everyone know she went to college, MOST people who DO go are proud to announce their degree and in what category.

I give her credit for her spin though. She IS learning from the best.

Quote Originally Posted by candor;2729321;
    I am in no way a prude, but I would never let my daughter have a 'job' such as that, plus with those creepy men. Gross that they kept asking the girl to come out even though she was uncomfortable.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

FORT Fan

It is even creepier when you consider Lindsey's father was one of the guys who hired them...including his own very young daughter.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

The gray haired old fart was trying to look in the dressing room. "Ashley, come out." What on earth are these 3 girls doing? Wonder what Mariano pays these girls? It can't be much. Burger King seems like a better plan for these 3. Creepy.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Interesting. I guess the girls are selling something. Maybe they will see a raise in the near future.

RG Global Q2 revenues up - Drinks Business Review

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2729949;
    Interesting. I guess the girls are selling something. Maybe they will see a raise in the near future.

RG Global Q2 revenues up - Drinks Business Review
    Scott Dunlop is an Evil Genius.