Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 12/18 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Fan

12/18 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Please keep all discussion of Tuesday night's episode here until 1 am EST 12/19.

The Orange County Register has an Episode 7 preview. It is too funny for words. Vicki and Jeana were fighting over FRANKIE! Jeana works out at Coto Valley Sports Club with FRANKIE! Gotta love that Frankie.

Entertainment: Bikinis, confessions and a trip to San Diego on 'Real Housewives' | jeana, says, billy, vicki, one - OCRegister.com

I love this show!

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Re: 12/18 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2724929;
    Please keep all discussion of Tuesday night's episode here until 1 am EST 12/19.

The Orange County Register has an Episode 7 preview. It is too funny for words. Vicki and Jeana were fighting over FRANKIE! Jeana works out at Coto Valley Sports Club with FRANKIE! Gotta love that Frankie.

Entertainment: Bikinis, confessions and a trip to San Diego on 'Real Housewives' | jeana, says, billy, vicki, one - OCRegister.com

I love this show!

Way to go, Pizza!
    In your role as a moderator, don't you love how Frankie actually got into their lives, and not as a side order?
    East of Reality

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2725065;
    Way to go, Pizza!
    In your role as a moderator, don't you love how Frankie actually got into their lives, and not as a side order?
    Good point! Frankie moved in and took over! He seems like a more fun girlfriend than Vicki anyway. Looks like Jeanna is committed to her workouts. Good to see her getting her self esteem back. Sounds like Matt shut her out emotionally when she gained 20 pounds. What about his spending so much time in the slammer? Guess he didn't consider the stress that would put on a wife.

A few of the women are looking rough in those OC Register photos. Tammy looks like she's taking testosterone shots and Lauri should just avoid the dresses altogether. Nothing feminine about her this season. Quinn definitely looks her age in the close up shot.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Is it me or is Assley looking more and more like a Lauri pre-botox and surgery bot? I see more and more of a resemblance. Lauri definitely looked better before she started jacking with surgery and the likes. And I'm with you goddess, on the 'roid shots for Tammy. Eww...
    Crazy of many, many levels. *wink* wink*
    Last edited by Beezers; 12-17-2007 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2725134;
    Is it me or is Assley looking more and more like a Lauri pre-botox and surgery bot? I see more and more of a resemblance. Lauri definitely looked better before she started jacking with surgery and the likes. And I'm with you goddess, on the 'roid shots for Tammy. Eww...
    Crazy of many, many levels. *wink* wink*
    I thought the same thing when I looked at the picture of Assley...she's looking beautiful...if Lauri looked like that what the heck was she thinking to mess around with - oh, yeah, she was trying to preserve it...too bad she went way overboard. As for Tammy - every time I see the shot -I think at the beginning of the show where she's carrying a glass of champagne - my initial reaction is that she walks like fullback

FORT Fan

I noticed that Ashley resembles Laurie a lot and think she is already looking for her own sugar daddy. a la wearing lingerie and heading up to the Playboy mansion. It is a shame that she does not have more goals.

Quote Originally Posted by classylassy;2725147;
    I noticed that Ashley resembles Laurie a lot and think she is already looking for her own sugar daddy. a la wearing lingerie and heading up to the Playboy mansion. It is a shame that she does not have more goals.
    I don't think Laurie and Ashley look alike, except for having the same coloring. Ashley probably has her fathers' facial features.
    East of Reality

Proud Red Sox Lover irishkate81's Avatar

Isn't Ashley's last name something with a "Z"? It has her captioned as being "Ashley Waring"... I'm pretty sure she's not. Someone didn't do any investigative reporting
    BB9 Josh to Sharon: "Code Red Emergency, I need your Precious Moments Bible!!""

Quote Originally Posted by irishkate81;2725184;
    Isn't Ashley's last name something with a "Z"? It has her captioned as being "Ashley Waring"... I'm pretty sure she's not. Someone didn't do any investigative reporting
    Zarlin
    East of Reality

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2725154;
    I don't think Laurie and Ashley look alike, except for having the same coloring. Ashley probably has her fathers' facial features.
    I agree with you to. Ashley does not have such a long face like Ms. Lauri does but I wonder if Ashley lost a little bit of weight if she would look like her face was long to but now I see why they call Ms. Lauri a tranny. Had to ask my boyfriend what a tranny meant and I cracked up when he told me. I have learned more stuff on this FORT then I ever knew before.

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast