Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
Results 81 to 87 of 87

Thread: 12/18 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

  1. #81
    FORT Fogey Margaritaville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,857

    Re: 12/18 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2736503;
    In Ashley's live interview, I think she said that the Bravo cameras weren't at the wedding. The footage we see might be from their own videographer. I seriously hope that's not the case as they'll be putting their own spin on the day's events. Luckiest girl in the world marries her Prince Smarmy
    But I thought Bravo foot the bill... I can't imagine they would pick up the tab and NOT film it

  2. #82
    Who? SindyLew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    529

    Re: 12/18 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2736503;
    In Ashley's live interview, I think she said that the Bravo cameras weren't at the wedding.
    If she did say that, she was fibbing. I have no doubt the cameras were there but maybe it was such a mess, they had to cut everything. I mean, if they did show footage from the wedding, it would be apparent there is NO new age Brady Bunch. Then the last two seasons would be a facade...the HORROR!

  3. #83
    who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    East of Reality
    Posts
    472

    Re: 12/18 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2736751;
    If she did say that, she was fibbing. I have no doubt the cameras were there but maybe it was such a mess, they had to cut everything. I mean, if they did show footage from the wedding, it would be apparent there is NO new age Brady Bunch. Then the last two seasons would be a facade...the HORROR!
    Also. TPTB at Bravo would never use footage taken by someone else. These people have signed contracts agreeing to certain things.
    East of Reality

  4. #84
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    368

    Re: 12/18 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2736751;
    If she did say that, she was fibbing. I have no doubt the cameras were there but maybe it was such a mess, they had to cut everything. I mean, if they did show footage from the wedding, it would be apparent there is NO new age Brady Bunch. Then the last two seasons would be a facade...the HORROR!
    The way I remember the interview, Ashley said that both BRAVO and private cameras there.

  5. #85
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North of Reality
    Posts
    2,365

    Re: 12/18 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2736764;
    Also. TPTB at Bravo would never use footage taken by someone else. These people have signed contracts agreeing to certain things.
    They used personal footage of Kara's HS graduation.

  6. #86
    who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    East of Reality
    Posts
    472

    Re: 12/18 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2736846;
    They used personal footage of Kara's HS graduation.
    My bad!

    And also Bravo footage. I'm sure they wouldn't use only personal footage.
    East of Reality

  7. #87
    Who? SindyLew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    529

    Re: 12/18 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

    Pizza, where's your picture with Ryan and what did you get him as a birthday gift?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.